Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

i also want to stay +ve..dnt knw wat is really cooking up in CV's mind....tat is really like a riddle r say maze to us...and wat is the need for a cupid to AA.. they already have crossed all teh limits... for Maaneet it was really needed as this two kept away form each other...

I know Aarti I so agree.......when I heard of the new entry at first I thought they were finally going to show Vicky (that would really be great) but a cupid for AA.......which means all jealousy and lovey dovey AA scenes.......that means less Maaneet scenes......

Maybe all these new tracks to cover GC's absence for the marriage๐Ÿ˜• Well he needs his time off so we have to grin and bear these tracks
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I m notintrested in AA track, why they are extended their track, Dev should not be -ve only thing I want,as it is not AS, not much intrested in his entry. don't want a tipical drama.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Thanks Arti for sharing.....

OOPs new Dev......๐Ÿ˜†
Well am looking fwd to the guy named Manav.........can he knock some sense into Arjun's mind?
And me no worried for Dev......MSK is enough for him now.........
Infact I was looking for Sameera's entry.......lets see when it'll happen and who'll be CVs choice for that.....as of now they've nt shown any pretty lady for Maan except Sayantani Ghosh......

so are u fan of AA...we have to see Arjun now all being J
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

I know Aarti I so agree.......when I heard of the new entry at first I thought they were finally going to show Vicky (that would really be great) but a cupid for AA.......which means all jealousy and lovey dovey AA scenes.......that means less Maaneet scenes......

Maybe all these new tracks to cover GC's absence for the marriage๐Ÿ˜• Well he needs his time off so we have to grin and bear these tracks

yeah dee even i think tat it is till GC wedding
megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as we thot.....he is none other den dev....
bt m relli xcited for manav ....
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

so are u fan of AA...we have to see Arjun now all being J

Haila AA fan????๐Ÿ˜†
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok so two entries for maangeet and ani arjun who cares about anie arjun but this dev will sure spoil maangeet's mood hope they will always be together
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Haila AA fan????๐Ÿ˜†

Ritu my dear yeah kya ho raha hain......Maaneet fan se you became AA fan..........what did you fall in love with Arjun's spaced out look or Annie's fixed expression ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ just kidding my dear couldn't resist pulling your legs๐Ÿ˜Š
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Haila AA fan????๐Ÿ˜†

sorry ritu... just pulling ur leg๐Ÿ˜†
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Arti for sharing.....

OOPs new Dev......๐Ÿ˜†
Well am looking fwd to the guy named Manav.........can he knock some sense into Arjun's mind?
And me no worried for Dev......MSK is enough for him now.........
Infact I was looking for Sameera's entry.......lets see when it'll happen and who'll be CVs choice for that.....as of now they've nt shown any pretty lady for Maan except Sayantani Ghosh......

Neha Julka was not pretty?