Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OK, Devika. Achhe bachche rote nahin..
You too?
If it helps, I am an ex-Minnesotan. Lived in Northern MN for a few years and visited Minneapolis in October. My daughter was born in N. MN and as she was temp. in MN recently, we decided to visit her and take her up N to see her birth place last Oct!
Best years of our lives were spent in MN!
wow!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
that's great news for me. I live in south. Oh , so you were here in last Oct, but i think we were already under the white stuff then. I missed you.
Best years of lives spend in MN. ha with the baby , right? so when did you move? why did you move out? because of the weatherπŸ˜•
Atleast I know a ex-minnesotan now. πŸ˜›
come back, i need AVINI'ans here. tot alk, to laugh,. to ..to t..to... oh God, whatever to say...
and now Mn is beautiful under the white velvet comforter.
any plans to come back?
πŸ€—
N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustShanta

quite the satirist you are dg 86
now how do u happen to peek in at this time ?
i'll be so bold and ask !

Me? Satirist? Nah........ This was just a PSA for the benefit of CBians πŸ˜‰
Well .... I had a few minutes of free time and thought I should utilize it to keep fellow Cbians informed πŸ˜‰.
N025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

Dear weather bureau. I am very grateful for this weather warning and I would like to have some clarifications.

1) Since it has been predicted that there is going to be a heavy downpour, will it be possible for you to tell us how long this downpour is supposed to last. I have nothing against downpour, it is actually very good for parched dry earth and is needed for the healthy groW*H of certain stuff, but too much of it can also damage the same.
2) Another question is that whether this downpour will only contain the rare commodity called Avina or will it contain other stuff specially other ingredients collected from far flung of places in India like Mumbai, Delhi and Haridwar.

Yours sincerely
A worried viewer.

Dear Misti,

1. This weather bureau cannot forecast beyond a few days, so no telling how long the downpour will last. It uses unconventional and unscientific sources to collect its data. It can only predict when the data source shares vital information.
You are right, too much of any good thing can be harmful.

2. The downpour will contain mostly Avina. Other ingredients may be added sparsely.

N025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika5

In the arid land, the rain is a much awaited blessing...

"Ras Agar Barsega, Kaun Phir Tarsega
Koyalia Gaayegi Baithi Mundero Par
Jo Paanchi Gaayenge, Naye Din Aayenge
Ujaale Muskura Denge Andhero Par"

And we need steady rain, to nurture and grow......

We need steady rain, to nurture and grow....... rightly said. But a huge downpour may be harmful if adequate precautions are not taken πŸ€”.
N025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devika.

ha ha ha .. i thought this will be another part of the promo.... ha ha.
one more line to add to the PS
SOUTH INDIA TOO... πŸ˜‰
may be around the world....πŸ˜›

Well Devika, the data collected from the source only mentions North India. There is no mention of South India or the rest of the world πŸ˜’
N025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

Dear weather person,

My humble request to the Gods in PH heaven is that this better not be "Bin Mausam Ki Baarish" that can do so much damage to the psyche of the female population around the world. By that I mean that there better be good results at the end of the downpour, as in substance to go along with the heavy rains!
A very wary follower,
Gardes.

You are right Gardes, unless precautions are taken, there can be a lot of damage with the sudden deluge. But as I mentioned elsewhere, desperate times require desperate measures. The Gods in CB land seem to be in a overdrive mode right now.
N025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_singh

Thanks for the weather forecast, much needed at this time but I am fully prepared for the downpour!

You are welcome Sunita! Good to know you are fully prepared πŸ˜‰
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wonder why the weather man was sleeping earlier and woke up now is it because of the artificial phenomena called cloud seeding that this is happening. that the cloud r seeded only in India or all parts of the world in Trini,US Europe and Malaysia IS this downpour happening everywhere and stop after valentines day. or will be drizzling in between.Good to know that camps have been set everywhere in the form of camps(hoardings) and more will come up.
N025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sahra_

Downpour? Naw it's Blizzard here in Minnesota And the weather Man juts called it "Avina/RaDev " the best blizzard on earth πŸ˜‰

Blizzard?😲 I thought Avina conjured warm and toasty feelings in their admirers! πŸ˜‰
N025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devika.

YEEEEEEEEEEE
ARE YOU MINNESOTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit:
I am dancing somebody here wrote minnesota.. finally i heard a avina fan saying minnesota.... CB fan!!!!!
edit again after waiting for sometime.:
not dancing, the minnesotan not replying..😭
dg, now ur post is going to flooded with my tears......😭 not from the heavy downpour....

Oh no....... Devika! As it is the downpour is a worry. Please do not add to it
Edited by dg86 - 13 years ago