Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah ur right but when maria gave mudassir chance why he backed out i just dont understand and ur right he was already in top 4 if waqar wanted people to vote then why he also said to vote for this 4 he should have said that vote for others then i will bring two more contestants whos votes will be more but i just hate this show but mudassir was looking damn dashing and majid was just looking reallllllllly handsome and if waqar wanted the voting system to happened so why he did all this drama by making them do diffrent dares for 6days uff i hate this show and its stupid finale format
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know rite..i dint get that part. When Maria already nominated mudassir and then the audience started to shout and musdassir easily backed out...that part dint made any sense to me
Well, its Waqar's show and his rules change every second
I like this show but at least their should be some rules
And yeah i agree, majid and mudassir both were looking handsome especially mudassir, i couldnt believe if its him LOL
I liked the awards part, Kiran and Sardar got the award for miss and hunk of Waqar's Den

and u know the part where Sardar said that he likes Kiran, i was shocked LOL
i thot he liked Nimra
And to this Waqar said 'tou awein ham Nimra aur Sardar par gaane lagate rahe' That cracked me up😆

shada-Mk thumbnail
yeah he likes kiran and did u noticed that mudassir likes nimra he always want to make couple with nimra and when nimra was shouting that dont do this boxing dare then he said ok i really like nimra and mudassir couple what do you think and u saw that episode mudassir was prince and all were dancing kiran and nimra were just superb in that round and mudassir is just AWESOME
shada-Mk thumbnail
kiran deserved the miss waqar den but sardar dont desrve hunk award even the nominations were stupid mudassir and majid should have been nominated for this award and mudassir should have won this award am i right?
-Hiralious- thumbnail
oh yeah Mudassir and Nimra were always together...I never noticed this and because of Nimra he backed out..I wonder whats going on between them
yeah i remember that dance episode...I liked his entrance when he became prince and he sat on the chair while everyone was looking at him and shani ke expressions dekhne waale the lol
And the dance epi was OSM...I loved Kiran's dance the most
And mujahid surprised me with his dance steps..Nimra did amazing as well
Yeah ur rite mudassir or mujahid should have won buh im happy with sardar too
And the best thapar award should be given to Kiran not Maria.
shada-Mk thumbnail
yeah u know why i like kirans thappad bcoz she slapped maria infront of all contestants and waqar not like maria in room and did you noticed nosheen likes majid and majid's dance were superb and do you ike nosheen i dont like her at all bcoz she is always doing LAGAI BUJAI she deserved the lagai bujai award am i right?
-Hiralious- thumbnail
I totally agree with u...she was coward enough to slap her in her room...Whereas kiran slapped her infront of everyone
No i never noticed this...I dont like Nausheen either and the award was well deserved
And u know the boxing dare along with rolling skaters was hard one. Nimra couldn't balance herself. And did u see the way Kiran was punching Maria. She punched her really hard throughout the round.

shada-Mk thumbnail
yeah i saw and i agree with u she was punching her hard throughout the round and when maria came back from medical room waqar said now u will do boxing without rolling skaters that time kiran was so badly punching maria maria ko bilkul chance nai dia and maria once again girgai zameen par or usi waqt kaha k mudassir ko bulao meri jaga par
-Hiralious- thumbnail
I know rite..show end bhi ho gaya
Now i have to wait till the next season
Will u follow the next season