shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Salam guys how are you all is anyone watching living on the edge speed demon or ary musik? i just love this show and if u guys are watching who do u like in this show i like mudassir nimra kiran and majid

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, I watch living on the edge...I thot i was the only one watching this show here..
I even watched the last season if it...But I like this one the most.
Yeah even i love this show....one of my fav shows
I like Kiran, nimra and mudassar..These two sisters are amazing
Khurram is also one of my fav contestant..tho he is not daring but he never fails to make me laugh 😆
BTW I just LOVE ur avi🤣
I loved the moment when kiran slapped her
Edited by CoolAquarius - 13 years ago
shada-Mk thumbnail
yeah i also love this scene tomorrow is grand finale do watch i will also watch and do you like shani? i hate shani but he is daring but i dont like the way he behave and nimra and kiran are just amzing i love them
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Yeah im eagerly waiting for tomorrow's epi
I was watching grand finale's promos and seems like tomorrow's epi will be rocking
Even i dont like shani at all...he is daring but too rude
Who do u think will win the title?
shada-Mk thumbnail
2 contestants will win so i think shani and maria but i really want mudassir and nimra or mudassir and kiran should win but maria is also daring but she is also rude i know khud ko kya samajti hai maria
-Hiralious- thumbnail
I agree...i just dont want maria or shani to win...agar shani jeet bhi gaya then its okay but i just seriously dont want maria to win...
i just want mudassir nimra or kiran any two of them to win..Lets ee who wins the show
the grand finale is today
Cant wait to see
shada-Mk thumbnail
yeah ur right maria and shani shouldnt win
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey did you watched final Maria won mudassir was eliminated bcoz he dint got enough votes to participant in finals thats why he was eliminated it was really disappointing that mudassir was eliminated i hate this show but maria was desrving its ok for me that she won bcoz she accomplished the dare with injured hand
shada-Mk thumbnail
i wanted kiran to win but its ok she reached to finals
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Hey...yep i watched the grand finale
and i dint liked the part where they eliminated Mudassir..Like cmon he was already in top 4 how come they eliminated him.. sometimes this show and its rules are out of my understanding
Anyways, the epi was OSM overall...tho i never liked mariya but today she proved she is really daring despite of being injured she dint give up
The competition in the end was really tough and daring
The cobra's scared me lol
Even I wanted Kiran to win but she made it to the final so yeah it was okay..the last dare was daring itself and at least she performed really well on it..