Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Arwen...

I m sorry yaar i wasnt blaming u 😊 It was just a general comment after the fiasco which was last night 😊

No Arwen i am not telling this to you...It was a general statement why i mentioned it is because you had written about how ashing topics ruin the atmosphere of the forum.....etc...I post was quite a positive one i believe and even thats not spared

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar main ne tu dd ke baare aise post nahin parhi  main ne tu sirf  janu gurmeet ke baare main galat parha jis se mujhe bohat gussa aaya now ab dd ke baare whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy our gurti is the best and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop this😑
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pavs

Why such posts are not made when gurmeet is bashed for each n every thing that he does?? isnt it unfair bias which goes on between the treatment meted out by fans to gc n dd?

Exactly my take !
Infact Viji dont take it to heart but I think u created one topic accusing of GC nt comfortable with hugs coz he has inhibitions.😳And poor guy has never stated also verbally that he's nt comfortable with hugs...😳
Sorry for going offt topic,but has he nt entertained these many months also??????Does nt he has the right to feel comfortable or uncomfortable?????

I never interfered in any actor's personal lives n now also I dont.Just my POV.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Thanks Tanu.....

I hope i am not bashed for this, what if the pregnancy track was used only to kick start the story and show, to bring the tadka element...and it was from the beginning an idea to include an abortion /Miscarriage track and thats why this topic resurfaces in the show every now and then....They may not have anticipated the reactions of the audience would vary this way.

PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONAL....I am just trying to spell one possibility😊

Thats why i say...that we need to know the PH's side of the story.....if the pregnancy track was to be used...or i wuld say ABUSED by having a MC....then DD has every right to put her foot down that why change the story now?? πŸ˜³

and nope me not taking anything personal..... its a SHOW....not Leonardo Da Vincis Mona Lisa that i need to break my head on....πŸ˜†
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punjaban10

No idea if this news is true or false'.bt I guess in the entertainment world u r expected to do diff roles, being pregnant is one such thing''.wen she signed the serial she knew the story, she knew her role well in advance, then y say no now''to how many things she will say no''am nt bashing her bt this thing is nt sinking in,,,,,,dat too from an actress like DD, I think she's professional to the core'..hopefully this news is just a rumour.

I agree when an actor signs the contract she very well knows what her/his role has to offer and how her/his character is gonna be

But Tell me one thing.....

What if this was the IDEA since Day one.......What if  the lead protagonist Geet getting pregnant was just to aid the story for THEN....and the MC/Abortion track was always their IDEA since Day one....Is it not a POSSIBILITY
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No Arwen i am not telling this to you...It was a general statement why i mentioned it is because you had written about how ashing topics ruin the atmosphere of the forum.....etc...I post was quite a positive one i believe and even thats not spared

[/QUOTE]

Rickks ... read the first page of Den πŸ˜† very enlightening πŸ˜‰ will explain alot of things about what is happening here πŸ˜›
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Vijj I agree with you . Please stop bashng both Drashti and Gurmeet . They both are the heart of GHSP.

Thanks Dear...Yes i wish for the same too
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vijuu!!!! darling tussi chaa gaye ho!!! Do ghante nahin hua post shuru kiye aur 8 pages cross ho gaye!!!!πŸ‘
Tussi top ho... humaar phamily (as Munnia says) ki hope ho!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Guyz!!! kuch toh mere bache pe rehem karo!! If she dint start a post when GC was being bashed.... is she @ fault?? what kind of thinking is that??? [no offense to anyone... nw dont start bashing me ] & how does that stop her from starting a post about DD!!

Ogay!!! Jokes apart & back to serious business!!! [nahin toh Viju peetegi ]
Actually do I have to say????? U know I always 100% agree with u... 😳
I truely believe every actor has his/ her own individuality first! & is then an actor... yeh we do keep talking about they are public figures.. but excuse me!!!! that does not mean they dont have a personal life & right to express their likes/ dislikes & preferences??? So what if DD has taken that decision!! When CVs dont have a problem with that & dont feel the necessity to replace her... cuz they believe in her & the show's fan following... why do we have to create such a big fuss about it?
Do you think the CVs are brainless wackos? who wudnt consider such things? They have so far got us a decent show.. & would continue to do so!!

So guyz.. take a chill pill & enjoy the show!!
I like what Amu once quoted in one of our 3I posts, pasting the same here!

Originally posted by: -Amrita2010

I watch as viewer, and also I comment as a viewer.

Don't make it personal by commenting on DD & GC.. they'v done a superb job so far & hopefully continue to do so!!

Resting my case here!!!

Edited by Kkadss - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

Rickks ... read the first page of Den πŸ˜† very enlightening πŸ˜‰ will explain alot of things about what is happening here πŸ˜›

Are you talking about the which category of Fans ???By Bri...
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rickks

Are you talking about the which category of Fans ???By Bri...

yes πŸ˜† but that was just the first post πŸ˜› did u read the rest 🀣🀣🀣?