Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Farah and Geeta both...that was at least nice of Farah toacknowledge that Geeta Kapur has majorly assisted her with the song. Its high time now Geeta acknowledges Mini and D-sir's presence...😉

Geeta did the whole song though
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

cause it sucks unlike Jai's choreography
and this is coming from a dancer

We have seen Jai's choreography in JDJ Simi...😆 and also in DID LM...except for few routines, it was completely average...but then too he has so much arrogance...even in limelight ALOT of times Mayuresh, Vrushali and everyone mentioned Jai is tooo overconfident....and also a hypocrite...He was shouting at the end of grand finale that "Main bahut khush hoon, mujhe bilkul dukh nahi hua" and then his non-DID interviews and facebook statuses say something completely opposite 😆
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Geeta did the whole song though

How do you know 😕
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

I had never heard of Geeta Kapoor before this. In fact, when I heard of her, I was like Geeta who? Geeta Basra?(the girl who sleeps with Mr. Harshmi in almsot every movie)

Just saying.

Tongue I had never heard of Rajeev and Marzi before this season as well but that doesn't mean they weren't successful........they've choreographed big numbers in Bollywood and by that standard they are successful.........Tongue Jai has finished 4th in DID 1 and finished 2nd in DID Little masters.....to hear people say that he will be better then Rajeev and Geeta etc is a bit comical........Smile and the attitude that Jai has shown, one would think this guy was the next coming of Shaymak Davar......He constantly puts those around him down by calling them undeserving....he did that in DID 1 on live television, and he did it again in DID lil masters........
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

and Salman is working his way up to be an actor
hes already assisted directing 2 films!

Well good for him but too bad, according to Jai, "Popularity(Salman) wins over Talent(Jai himself) 👎🏼
ankit_nyc thumbnail

We have seen Jai's choreography in JDJ Simi...😆 and also in DID LM...except for few routines, it was completely average...but then too he has so much arrogance...even in limelight ALOT of times Mayuresh, Vrushali and everyone mentioned Jai is tooo overconfident....and also a hypocrite...He was shouting at the end of grand finale that "Main bahut khush hoon, mujhe bilkul dukh nahi hua" and then his non-DID interviews and facebook statuses say something completely opposite 😆

He bashed Jeetu by saying he didn't deserve to win and that only his contestant deserved to win.......really showed his class by picking on a little kid only because the little kid had the audacity to beat Jai's contestant.........yup this is the kind of person we should be cheering for......😊
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Im sorry I don't agree here...Geeta's kids are doing better than any of the masters' kids and we all are witnesses. Siddhesh is doing plenty of shows and getting recognition, D-sir nothing left to say about, Binny is a main lead in one of the popular serials....and all this progress is way above winning that Sunehri(which I doubt is really golden 😆) takdeer ki topi.

well i disagree that only her contestants are doing well. i can name three of terence's contestants who are doing well as well. vrushali is doing plenty of dance shows as well and getting recognition, Jai nothing left to to talk about, vandana is a main lead in one of the popular serials....and to top this all off, shakti won a sunehri taqdeer ki topi! so his bachchas are quite accomplished as well, more so than geeta's i daresay!😆
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

and Salman is working his way up to be an actor
hes already assisted directing 2 films!

😛Oh really because Jai called him undeservin on live television right after DID 1 finale........while the other contestants were congratulating each other, Jai was calling other contestatns undeserving on live television.......😊
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

well i disagree that only her contestants are doing well. i can name three of terence's contestants who are doing well as well. vrushali is doing plenty of dance shows as well and getting recognition, Jai nothing left to to talk about, vandana is a main lead in one of the popular serials....and to top this all off, shakti won a sunehri taqdeer ki topi! so his bachchas are quite accomplished as well, more so than geeta's i daresay!😆

Can you list Jai's successes please..........finishing 4th in DID 1, finishing 2nd in DID lil masters......does that constitute success? Siddhesh, D sir, Binny all finished higher in DID then Jai did in theri respective seasons.......😛
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

Rappy I didn't say ONLY Geeta's kids are doing well...I just said her kids are doing BETTER...Siddhesh is more popular than Vrushali(I've seen her in only one show 😕), Ofcourse Dharmesh Sir is way ahead of Jai, and Binny's serial is more popular than Vandana's according to TVRs 😃