Paani Jaisa Pyaar - Analysis and Prediction!!

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello All.
I am sure most of you all have had seen Paani Jaisa Pyaar First Episode.
Its a really cool serial and especially I like its title song.
Its my request if anyone has the title song mp3 download do post it.
Anyways , coming back to the topic.
The first episode totally rocked.
Saad aka Ahsan and Sana aka Saba has already come in Dastaan as a couple and since that I am their die hard fan.😳😍
I loved the scene alot where Saad romantically stares at Saba and Saba immaturely says 'Hassan bhai apne bhai ko kahe mujhe aise ghoore na'.🤣
🤣OMG , I rofled alot after watching that scene.🤣🤣Such a cute and hilarious scene.😳🤣🤣
Did anyone notice Sana offered Saad channa or whatever she had by calling him BHAI.😲
🤣🤣

So , Sana's rishta is already pakkad with Adarsh , who has a best friend kam gf , forgot her name.And he is also not aware that his rishta got pakkad with Sana in childhood.
The episode also revealed the dislikeness of Sana for Saad , like how she yells and dislikes her brothers friend.

And the promo revealed that , Hassan went to jail and Saad seems to help him where as , Sana asks Saad that 'Koi kisi ke liye kuch nahin karta baghair maqsad jo aap hamare liye karahe hain'.
Saad replies saying 'Agar tumhaara rishta teh na hota tu mein aata tumhe le jaane ke liye'(something like that dialogue).

The first episode was overall excellent but what I am thinking is the title says 'Paani Jaisa Pyaar' and now the story to me seems unpredictable.
And the title song , if you all have noticed Sana is very serious and practical there unlike how immaturely and crazily she acts now.That means she will experience something bad which will make her so serious and practical.
The title song also shows Adarsh-Sana where Sana is all upset and how she is scared of all.The title song also consist of a scene where Adarsh slaps here and also a scene where Sana starts crying infront of Adarsh.There is also a scene where she is in her wedding dress and Adarsh's parent taking along her approaches towards Adarsh.

So I really don't know how the story will shape.
Please leave your views about first episode and how you think the story will shape.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
R Ahsan and Saba the leads in tht show??
havn't actually seen it.
Edited by pakindmuziq - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

R Ahsan and Saba the leads in tht show??

havn't actually seen it.

I really don't know.
But they said Adarsh-Sana rishta is pakkad in childhood and Ahsan plays Saad , Sana's brother's friend role and he shows liking towards Sana.
You are Ahsan-Saba fan?
The show airs every thursday and you can watch it on youtube also.
ghulam_786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey Guys click belew link to watch full title song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKFkLJdoios
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the first episode was good.....i will watch it again next week.