Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If this is true then i seriously pity this girl. ðŸ¤¢ She could have made it clear before tying the knot. 

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

He's not bad looking...lol sorry I know it's unrelated. But honestly I would have thought she married an old doctor, clearly that's not the case.

I thought the same thing😆

My if this sexy doc was what I was coming home to, I wouldn't even think twice about divorce🤣

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She wants to split up with this handsome guy?
http://www.rmrmedia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pooja-batra-with-husband-sonu-ahluwaliascan2-large1.jpg

If i was older i would definitely get him🤣
_notinuse_ thumbnail
^^
Same! I don't know what Pooja's smoking but her Bollywood career was going nowhere.  She was lucky to get hitched to a nice rich (handsome) doctor. To top it up, he's youngish. 
Edited by PandorasBox - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope 89

pictures of Pooja with her hubby

if anything.. her hubby should venture into acting.. looks cute..😆

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

^^
Same! I don't know what Pooja's smoking but her Bollywood career was going no where.  She was lucky to get hitched to a nice rich (handsome) doctor. To top it up, he's youngish. 

Totally man.. he's a hottie.. well educated.. even bought her  a swanky car and a nice house.. the girls definitely smoking pot or something..😆
_notinuse_ thumbnail
^^ I would like to get my hands on that pot or whatever else she's smoking. 

I'm totally kidding kids, don't do drugs (it's bad for u) ðŸ˜†
Edited by PandorasBox - 13 years ago
chocogurl thumbnail
She's weirdd🤔 I mean..her husband seems pretty cute..and leaving him for a career- that might never happen?! Seems dumb.
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor husband! what makes her think she's going to make it in hollywood?  I don't even remember any bollywood movie of hers! I think she's really selfish anyways..that's really sad
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER?

Her ex husband:

-A DOCTOR
-YOUNG
-RICH
-HOT
-HANDSOME
-INTELLIGENT
-SUPER NICE
-TALL

Watch and see him during this short interview:

WHY WOULD ANYBODY DIVORCE A MAN LIKE THAT?  Even if he was a workaholic i would have NEVER left him...well he is single...😉