Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Usma.....me here on this thread. Yet to go through it though!!! Good to know Kapil has a new show....

Thx Rosh for creating the thread!!

thnx Anshudi or coming....btw, kaps plays a side role here...he is trying to portrait a tapori guy who has both positive and negative shades...too bad he isnt main lead...but atleast he will be doing smthign interesting this time then being the usual male furniture in serial.......so hope to have you on discussion afterwords😃
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Juna diii i was thinking about your idea... can you tell me of a situation where Kapil portrayed different expressions..... so i can group them together...

Sure I will work on it but now my dinner time so after that will work on it but just to give u an idea

Pics with his different looks from earlier shows then,

Pic expressions from every track - like from the first track- his desperation during the kaash scene, then when he caught his father deliberately misleading him into believing that Rani stole the jewelry,
Some from Bua track, and so on,
Then from NB4 his various looks, also could be his expressions from different interviews he gave,
I dont know I have to think clearly - this all seems too complex at the moment.
But what I really meant is to give a scrolling down of different expressions and looks as well.
Does is make sense?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Great to see you here Anshu dii...
usmrasul thumbnail
umm, currently i think we should start other thread on kaps than just focusing on one thred

anyone have any tapori jokes in your head or any movie to which kaps role might be similar with................if you do, start expressing on another thread
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thats a real cool picture of Kapil usma. and thank u sujji for giving the procedure for uploading pics.
Edited by sudhalata1 - 13 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Usma.....me here on this thread. Yet to go through it though!!! Good to know Kapil has a new show....

Thx Rosh for creating the thread!!

Welcome back Anshu and could u help us by passing on this link to all those Kanjalians that you know of and we may have missed. You probably know some of the old time Kanjali fans....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Sure I will work on it but now my dinner time so after that will work on it but just to give u an idea

Pics with his different looks from earlier shows then,

Pic expressions from every track - like from the first track- his desperation during the kaash scene, then when he caught his father deliberately misleading him into believing that Rani stole the jewelry,
Some from Bua track, and so on,
Then from NB4 his various looks, also could be his expressions from different interviews he gave,
I dont know I have to think clearly - this all seems too complex at the moment.
But what I really meant is to give a scrolling down of different expressions and looks as well.
Does is make sense?

i got you dii... but the problem is i already uploaded many pics of Kaps..... his expressions are evident here in the appreciation thread.... actually i'm trying to avoid posting pics of Rkab in the pics gallery because it strictly states only only PMMKA so am posting some of his interview pics or casual pics....
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Thats a real cool picture of Kapil usma.

thnx didi...but Darshudi found it out first i beleive
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

umm, currently i think we should start other thread on kaps than just focusing on one thred

anyone have any tapori jokes in your head or any movie to which kaps role might be similar with................if you do, start expressing on another thread

Usma great idea and I mentioned it before - but we need to get a good title for this....
Have to go now friends and hopefully see u later tonight....