Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

[/QUOTE

Beena u have captured the best looks of Kapil and
Sujji this is what i wanted u to do capture the best looks of Kaps and stroll down and Beena has got all the perfect looks of Kaps with different facial expressions as he is very expressive but I also wanted the same from his other shows and from his interviews maybe we can group them into different categories and this one that Beena has grouped as his RKAB show however there are a couple that are from Off Screen which can be added to the group named Kapil's Interviews
Edited by Juna04 - 13 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Usma there is some problem with Tinypic pics bec they get removed after some time and the one that u posted in PIc gallery cannot be seen and it says that it has been removed
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome pics Beena dii..... loved it... thanks for uploading....

Juna dii.... please don't mistake me.... but if you notice carefully in my first post i have tried to capture all the moments of Kapil..... although i did not upload the same in the pics gallery.... atleast they are there on the 1st page of the appreciation thread..... and dii... i'm avoiding putting pics with Anjali in the pics gallery because this is strictly a PMMKA pics gallery as it is specified on the 1st page..... even Arjun fans are not doing it.... they are also putting pics only of Arjun.... not Arjun & Rati together.... so it would look strange if i upload pics of Kanjali together in the pics gallery of PMMKA forum....
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sujji, its better to post pics of Kapil more as this forum is not much related to Anjali..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's what i meant too Darshu di... that's why i'm avoiding putting pics of Kanjali together in the pics gallery... i have uploaded pics only of Kapil..... only in the appreciation thread i took a chance to upload pics of Kanjali...
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Awesome pics Beena dii..... loved it... thanks for uploading....

Juna dii.... please don't mistake me.... but if you notice carefully in my first post i have tried to capture all the moments of Kapil..... although i did not upload the same in the pics gallery.... atleast they are there on the 1st page of the appreciation thread..... and dii... i'm avoiding putting pics with Anjali in the pics gallery because this is strictly a PMMKA pics gallery as it is specified on the 1st page..... even Arjun fans are not doing it.... they are also putting pics only of Arjun.... not Arjun & Rati together.... so it would look strange if i upload pics of Kanjali together in the pics gallery of PMMKA forum....

Sorry Sujji I understand what u mean and again I was referring to the pics of Kaps only with only the face that Beena has uploaded in the pics gallery I think- not sure where i saw it but it is only kaps in it
darshana23 thumbnail
sorry girls, I am not good in making siggie, posters and AVI... can anybody plz help to prepare those? I guess Roshni and Jenifer could help more...
Juna04 thumbnail
Sujji if I make a mistake correct me as I dont mind it but it is better to get things cleared amongnst friends and pls dont feel u will offend me or anything -
It is just that as I was strolling down Beena's pics and just saw Kapil's face with various expressions this idea came to me and I rushed to share with u
darshana23 thumbnail
Juna di, I feel its time to create Kapil's siggie, posters using pics from PMKKA...
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

sorry girls, I am not good in making siggie, posters and AVI... can anybody plz help to prepare those? I guess Roshni and Jenifer could help more...

Darshu I wish I could help but dont want to commit to learning new things as I will be travelling a lot in the next couple of months starting from 1st feb but will try to come to the forum as often as I possibly can