Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sevak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Fully agree - why judges r favouring him is one of the unfolded mysteries od JDJ. But him being there gives me a good long break during JDJ to finish odd jobs around the house 😆

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SEE
theres NO ONE tht likes him ... i mean i know this is only IF and represents a tiny bit of the whole janta but still NOT ONE person likes him and its hard to believe tht he gets votes
he either votes for himself or jdj is turnin to an old age residence lol
i so agree .. Shekhar in JDJ ... RIDICULOUS 😡😡😡 !!
and the faces he makes 🤢
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Does he ever dance in any of his performance? 🤔 It seems to me like Preeti is doing all the dancing and Shekhar is holding her hand and doing some lifts.

And when the judges give him 8 marks, he makes it obvious that he's unhappy but when he gets 9, he shouts with joy!
I mean all the other contestants always try to show that they are happy with their marks even if they are not.

SHEKHAR NEEDS TO LEAVE ASAP!
😡

Agree completely! He hardly dances, Preeti seems to do all the work!
Waht I fail to understand is how he is still there, when it seems like most people don't like his performances, so where do his votes come from exactly?
Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 13 years ago
112642 thumbnail
funny post shona.
i agree that shekar has beens stagnating for a while now. maybe he has other commitments due to which he couldnt perform well? or maybe his body isnt allowing him?

eversince the rumors about his talk-show has beem going around, i think he was signed on to JDJ for publicity. i dont think he'll win or even be the final four. but the chances of him, sticking on for another couple of weeks at the cost other dancers are high.

REMO who is pretty strict with the contestants doesnt say much to shekar. thats because all the judges respect his age and dont want to say thing and percieved as rude to the media and the public.
at the end, if the judges say anything and shekar takes offense, the blame sqaurely goes to lets say Remo for crtitising the performance.
nobody wants negative publicity and thus safely just say "good performance".
thats said, i dont like it when judges given him high marks. like yesterday was his rolling on the floor, equlivalent to ragini's blind act? 110% NO. thats where judges go wrong.
judges should be careful in not putting worthy performances with the unworthy performances (of THAT WEEK).

anyways sorry for my lecturing.😆
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree he sud b sacked out...!!!! sud move out asap...>!!! no dance nuthin still he is in n salman yaana ankita nishant r out?? wht does dis mean?? surely the show is scripted...!!!
btr dan shekhar its renuka n akhil dance...!!!!!
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

...as a dancer. EIGHT points from all judges? For what...spinning around with a girl on his hand? No improvement, mediocre choreography & unimpressive performances...I can scream it out loud : this guy has been a RIDICULOUSLY OVERRATED dancer since Day 1 ! If instead of him, performers like yana, ankita & krushna are getting ousted...sony should come up with an explanation for this. If shekhar gets to stay in JDJ, then renuka & akhil should've stayed as well.

Even when the judges are saying comments about shekhar, it looks so "prepared" & scripted & NOT natural whatsoever. Sometimes it looks like they are scared that if they say anything bad about him, shekhar's going to throw a rock at them.

yes they r scared
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He isnt going anywhere, belive me the judges are even going to use there veto power to save him.
*~*Mehek*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree, the only thing he can do is lifting that girl...!
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agreed 😆
i wonder how he has managed to be a part of the competition till this far 😆