DYND Highlights - December 23rd

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

DYND HIGHLIGHT

The lucky person yesterday was Savita. She was very lucky in the first few rounds, getting mostly greens off from the board. At the end, she first lost 1 crore, 75 Lakhs, and others.

She says deal when the bank offers 4.50 Lakhs. Before that, the bank offered her 11 Lakhs but she rejected it because she thought she could win more. Wrong move!

Last round: It was between 500 Rupees and 10 Lakhs and she had 10 Lakhs in her box. She was unhappy but it was a matter of luck!

Hope that helped.

P.S. Henna, please add more to the highlights. Since you didn't post any update, I tried to recollect all the info from last night! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 dat Natz. frm now on i will update DYND on fridays coz Henna is always out on fridays at the time it comes..
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THANX BELLE... SHAKSTAR IS GONNA POST ON FRI.. BUT THAT HIGLIGHT WAS NICE.. THANX ONCE AGIN I M GONNA BE BACK ON WED AND THURS..
Anastacia thumbnail
No problem Henna.

Wishing both of you good luck on the updates! 😉
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the brief update. I just posted an article on her. Aparently is she got 10 laksh would have been better for the treatment as they needed 5 lakhs for the treatement and 1/2 of this prize money goes in taxes. I hope her husband gets better.
.iqbal thumbnail
thnx for all the updates. 😃