essar2610 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the actress who first played the role of Kiran? I thought she looked really pretty.

Wonder if she is there in any of the other serials.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here's a pic of Neeru Bajwa:

She's also in a serial on Star One ... called Guns and Roses

And yes... I think she looks really pretty too, after her nose job πŸ˜‰
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol queenbee. I saw her in this Punjabi movie, which was shot half in Canada and half in India, it was pretty good. =)
sks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think Neeru made a much better Kiran than the current one. She was more glamorous too! Does anyone agree?

Edited by sks20 - 19 years ago
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks20

I think Neeru made a much better Kiran than the current one. She was more glamorous too! Does anyone agree?

I fully, whole-heartedly, completely and absolutely agree!!!! The new one... ugh... I could never take to her πŸ˜›

Deli, I saw the promos of that movie... she was dancing wearing this black jacket.. looking quite funny in a cute kinda way πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that was before the nose job i think πŸ˜‰

Just remembered the name of the movie: Asa nu maan Watana da.. right??
Edited by queenbee - 19 years ago
Khushalay thumbnail

i agree too sks-20 the old kiran was very good as compared to the new one. & hey is it true taht she has done nose job.

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya, u all are rite, the old kiran is skinnier, delicate and better looking than the kiran rite now! anybody else got more pics of her?

-*(*)*Mika*(*)*

Deli thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

Deli, I saw the promos of that movie... she was dancing wearing this black jacket.. looking quite funny in a cute kinda way πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that was before the nose job i think πŸ˜‰

Just remembered the name of the movie: Asa nu maan Watana da.. right??

Yes, that's the one!πŸ˜›

Fairuze thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks20

ya i agree!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh yes,absolutely.The new one is an absolute wash out.Even after watching her in so many episodes,when I think of Kiran,it's the old one who comes to the mind.The intensity of her emotions and her possessiveness about Abhi looked absolutely real.She actually looked in love.U just couldn't help hating her but she never irritated you.The new one is an eyesore!!!

Neeru Bajwa's accent was so cute and she spoke Hindi in a very anglicised accent which suited her character and her mindset so well.The new one actually looks and sounds no different than hoards of other dolled up mannequin vamps who have nothing in the name of real talent or sceen presence🀒