Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

im saying forget that i asked u abt my siggies 🤣🤣🤣 u never tell the truth 🤣🤣🤣 and it was a request frm hibz 😛

🤣🤣 nahi i like ur siggies 😳😳 bt u wont believe me i know 🤣🤣🤣 i always say sach 🤣🤣🤣 ok wat do u want me to say ill say it 🤣🤣🤣 and ok requested 😆
YuNa4ever thumbnail

I love it 🤪 wer he beats jp na gussa baby on fire 🤪

i know i love the gussa baby ☺️ 🤪 and yes and the way she like holds him to control him 🤪 and in the beginning she says so cutely if pappa isnt piking up the phone its not yuvis fault and they smile at each other 🤪
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

u dnt dnt like them 🤣🤣🤣 u pagal wat does tht mean 🤣🤣🤣 U can tolerate everyone dont know how 🤣🤣🤣 i dont have the link im not searching 🤣🤣🤣 behoodi even kasu i used to watch rm scenes bt then i stopped ages ago 🤣🤣🤣 and then kajen i loved bt not obsessed 🤣🤣🤣 and then YuNa obsession 🤪 and i watch yuna all the time kajen sometimes 🤔 🤣🤣🤣 I didnt even like maneet if i dont like some couple in dont even listen to suggestions 🤣🤣🤣

ok work work 🤣🤣🤣

i dnt many times bt kabhi kabhi i get around to watch it 🤣 and then i regret or sumtyms go awwww, i've seen sum kajen ones also like that yellow kiss was choo chweeet😳 then that boxing match AN-KaJen watched bth sooo cute😳 then there is a few more i've watched i dnt dnt like them 🤣🤣 jst that there not on ma favs list, bt i luv watching scenes of couples sumtys wen im on YT i watch unknown couples i dnt even knw wat show it is 🤣🤣🤣 and then go awww then im like watever 🤣🤣🤣 u knw that show gossip girl?? i dnt watch it bt wen searching for thats ong 3words i found a vid on chuck and blair i watched it i dnt even knw them 🤣🤣🤣

Maneet i dunno its jst coz of mishti or sumthing doesnt click with me😆😆😆 see i luv kash the most in AR bt i reli like kajen and kasu too😳 maybe coz there ar or maybe coz Ka is with them 🤣 i dunno 🤣🤣 i cant hate anyone 🤣🤣 i've even watched SR scene wen making reqs and i dnt mind 🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

i know i love the gussa baby ☺️ 🤪 and yes and the way she like holds him to control him 🤪 and in the beginning she says so cutely if pappa isnt piking up the phone its not yuvis fault and they smile at each other 🤪

🤣🤣🤣 i knw and they looked sooo cute talking behind su 😳😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

🤣🤣 nahi i like ur siggies 😳😳 bt u wont believe me i know 🤣🤣🤣 i always say sach 🤣🤣🤣 ok wat do u want me to say ill say it 🤣🤣🤣 and ok requested 😆

i dunno wat ur saying 🤣

im taking part in a vm contest 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

i dnt many times bt kabhi kabhi i get around to watch it 🤣 and then i regret or sumtyms go awwww, i've seen sum kajen ones also like that yellow kiss was choo chweeet😳 then that boxing match AN-KaJen watched bth sooo cute😳 then there is a few more i've watched i dnt dnt like them 🤣🤣 jst that there not on ma favs list, bt i luv watching scenes of couples sumtys wen im on YT i watch unknown couples i dnt even knw wat show it is 🤣🤣🤣 and then go awww then im like watever 🤣🤣🤣 u knw that show gossip girl?? i dnt watch it bt wen searching for thats ong 3words i found a vid on chuck and blair i watched it i dnt even knw them 🤣🤣🤣

Maneet i dunno its jst coz of mishti or sumthing doesnt click with me😆😆😆 see i luv kash the most in AR bt i reli like kajen and kasu too😳 maybe coz there ar or maybe coz Ka is with them 🤣 i dunno 🤣🤣 i cant hate anyone 🤣🤣 i've even watched SR scene wen making reqs and i dnt mind 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣ok i get it now 🤣🤣🤣 I know tht scene is cute😍 i know the boxing one was hot also 🤪 behoodi 🤣🤣🤣 unknown couples 🤣🤣🤣 i dont know ive never beeen interested in many couples 🤣🤣🤣 Yeah i know gossip gril 🤣🤣🤣 its good then u like to search on couples and then have dabba problems 🤣🤣🤣

and yeah i get wat u mean 🤣🤣🤣 i cant see seha with anoyone else bt i dont hate kash or kasu 🤣🤣🤣 coz i havent watch their scenes 🤣🤣🤣 i think its the Ka😉 🤣🤣 SR u dont mind 😕 🤣🤣🤣 i dont wanna discuss tht 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 i knw and they looked sooo cute talking behind su 😳😳

yeah i know 😍 too adorable and then she knew he was getting angry 😳😳 tht was soo dreamy and then jp was like dead 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

i dunno wat ur saying 🤣

im taking part in a vm contest 🤣🤣🤣

im tareefing ur siggies 🤣🤣🤣

and oye hoye are u 😎 hope u win and wat will u get if u win 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
I gtg now will come back later byeee 🤗