Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ur PS is fine behoodi 🤣🤣🤣

and u know the ksg siggy who is this girl i forgot her name 🤣🤣🤣

anything on SeHa rocks man 🤪
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
the first scene was cute never seen it bt it looks so cute on pics i think someone suggested that 🤔 cnt rem 🤣 🤣 🤣 and second one i reli wished they gt married 🤣 🤣 🤣 until shilpa cme 🤣 🤣 then i switched bases and got heart broken 🤣 🤣 🤣 bt i didnt feel bad i dunno maybe coz i always knew AR are meant to be and sumwer i wanted them to happen coz its all abt AR bt anyways i want YuNa 😭 🤣 🤣

ya ive lost it work pressure 🤣 🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

ur PS is fine behoodi 🤣🤣🤣

and u know the ksg siggy who is this girl i forgot her name 🤣🤣🤣

anything on SeHa rocks man 🤪

🤣 forget it i asked u 🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

the first scene was cute never seen it bt it looks so cute on pics i think someone suggested that 🤔 cnt rem 🤣 🤣 🤣 and second one i reli wished they gt married 🤣 🤣 🤣 until shilpa cme 🤣 🤣 then i switched bases and got heart broken 🤣 🤣 🤣 bt i didnt feel bad i dunno maybe coz i always knew AR are meant to be and sumwer i wanted them to happen coz its all abt AR bt anyways i want YuNa 😭 🤣 🤣

ya ive lost it work pressure 🤣 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 u shud watch tht scene its cute actually too cute 😳😳 bt to be honest dont watch if u dont like them 🤣🤣🤣 even i cant watch if ppl tell me this scene is good and i dont like the couple 🤣🤣🤣 i dont know AR man wen shilpa came i wasnt sad at all as i didnt care 🤣🤣🤣 i was sad about yuna i forgot about kajen i just told islu tht 🤣🤣🤣

stop blaming it on the work 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by YuNa4ever - 13 years ago
YuNa4ever thumbnail

🤣 forget it i asked u 🤣

🤣🤣 wen did u ask me 😲 🤣🤣 and why did u make a ksg siggy with her 🤔 🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
I dnt dnt like them and besides i luv watching scenes of every couple im pagal 🤣 accept from SR if sumone suggests a couple i watch them no matter if i like or not🤣🤣🤣 give me teh scene link if u have it wud love to watch it 😛 trust me i've watched many scenes of theer myself without sumone pusshing me to 🤣🤣🤣 even KaSu ive watched 🤣🤣 and many many couples 🤣🤣 i tolerated maneet for long bcoz of suggestions bt then i cudnt watch them daily🤣🤣🤣 i cn give them a chance now and then which i dont coz i got fed up bt yeah 🤣🤣🤣

see i've lost it its coz f work 🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Oye do u like tht yuna scene where yuvi tells jp tht naina only belongs to him 😍 the one where jp and all are acting as yuvi and pappa and annoying him 😳 🤣 and they are in the background cutie pies 🤪 its soo adorable 🤪
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
im saying forget that i asked u abt my siggies 🤣🤣🤣 u never tell the truth 🤣🤣🤣 and it was a request frm hibz 😛
YuNa4ever thumbnail

I dnt dnt like them and besides i luv watching scenes of every couple im pagal 🤣 accept from SR if sumone suggests a couple i watch them no matter if i like or not🤣🤣🤣 give me teh scene link if u have it wud love to watch it 😛 trust me i've watched many scenes of theer myself without sumone pusshing me to 🤣🤣🤣 even KaSu ive watched 🤣🤣 and many many couples 🤣🤣 i tolerated maneet for long bcoz of suggestions bt then i cudnt watch them daily🤣🤣🤣 i cn give them a chance now and then which i dont coz i got fed up bt yeah 🤣🤣🤣

see i've lost it its coz f work 🤣🤣

u dnt dnt like them 🤣🤣🤣 u pagal wat does tht mean 🤣🤣🤣 U can tolerate everyone dont know how 🤣🤣🤣 i dont have the link im not searching 🤣🤣🤣 behoodi even kasu i used to watch rm scenes bt then i stopped ages ago 🤣🤣🤣 and then kajen i loved bt not obsessed 🤣🤣🤣 and then YuNa obsession 🤪 and i watch yuna all the time kajen sometimes 🤔 🤣🤣🤣 I didnt even like maneet if i dont like some couple in dont even listen to suggestions 🤣🤣🤣

ok work work 🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

Oye do u like tht yuna scene where yuvi tells jp tht naina only belongs to him 😍 the one where jp and all are acting as yuvi and pappa and annoying him 😳 🤣 and they are in the background cutie pies 🤪 its soo adorable 🤪

I love it 🤪 wer he beats jp na gussa baby on fire 🤪