Users

Frequent Posters

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetsute

i see
yeh chocolate hai  ya bhang?
waise jhooti, tere tv pe kya sirf ek star one channel hi ata hai........ channel change kar to sakti hai na, sirf time pe break update dekle, do serials itni majboori se dekhne ki kya jaroorat hai

agar chanel change karne ki chakkar me brk miss ho gaya to😆😆
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetsute

i see
yeh chocolate hai  ya bhang?
waise jhooti, tere tv pe kya sirf ek star one channel hi ata hai........ channel change kar to sakti hai na, sirf time pe break update dekle, do serials itni majboori se dekhne ki kya jaroorat hai

oye it is sometimes played in the first break and sometimes in the second.... for that also i have to see na....
yup its only chocolate
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cadbery

agar chanel change karne ki chakkar me brk miss ho gaya to😆😆

usi ko bolte hai time management, aisa time pe dhyan do ki sirf wahi dekho , jo aap dekhna chahte ho, altu faltu cheez nahi......
@ priya, mujhe to tere update pad ke kt ko imagine karke hassi aarahi hain.................... w/o even having chocolates
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
@ veena.. i think we shud go to the next dt..... 5 mins before the epi.... cos half the update will be in this... and if the next thread is on.. i wont evevn know.. cos i ll be busy updating
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning everyone..

Looks like the concert pics are out..Can't see them as they are blocked at work! 

I am looking forward to the concert… more so the aftermath..wonder what is going to happen..

I have a VERY heavy feeling that some reporter is going to get the pics out in the open during the press conference..

They wouldn't show the whole Sunny Khanak sequence without a reason.. and also someone getting the pics of them.

So there is a big dhamaka..

I will be the most happy if Shaan sides Khanak and wants to know what happened verses being the angry crazy hubbie..

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@priya
NOOOO ShaNak need to go to valentines special on PKYEK

pavithra rishta is keketas show and so they will prefer it naturally

no surprises in shwoing maanav-archana...

But ShaNak attending PKYEK is a honour for Shanak fans since Kekta is the  one of th

top most producer in the industry

whether we agree or not like her shows or not That is the truth..so ShaNak better go there..

Further they(starone)  wont allow any other valentines specials hugely (may be allow a small scene in other shows)

since this  is  hugely publicised and Kektas show as well and  currently starones number one show

Instead of nothing at all in our show It is better that ShaNak go atleast for few mins to PKYEK  so priya we need Shanak to go..
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

@ veena.. i think we shud go to the next dt..... 5 mins before the epi.... cos half the update will be in this... and if the next thread is on.. i wont evevn know.. cos i ll be busy updating

PK.. we have to finish 150 pages here before we go to the next DT..
I will make sure it is ready when we need it and will let you know.. thanks dear.
destinylove thumbnail
Yaar

priya sunil is wearing the shirt..the style whicht is popular in hawaai caribbean ., singapore malaysia 

It is  a very causal shirt usually worn along beach sides..n etc.,
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
i know.. shriya.. why in a concert.. may be just because he said he s gonna be cool huh...
will somebody go to their sons concert like that... hahahahha
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Heylo ppl!!!

Saw the pics.........Shaan looks very cute...and with the glasses, hot.🤣

Rahul formals mein drums bajaayega? And even Sam!! give her a diff. look for the concertt!!