Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Dill Mill Gayye Creation Zone # 46

Please feel free to share all your creations here

Few things that need to be taken care of:

Dear DMG-ians,

1) Please make sure that you dont go off-topic

2) You are free to comment but please refrain from personal chat

3) Do not quote siggies replies more than three times, (when done it takes the page longer to load)

4) Important: Do not post other people's work and claim credit for it, as this is an offense to the makers and against IF code.  This applies to the gallery and to the main forum as well.

Our Old and Gold Memories

*DMG Creations Gallery # 1*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 2*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 3*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 4*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 5*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 6*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 7*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 8*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 9*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 10*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 11*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 12*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 13*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 14*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 15*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 16*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 17*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 18*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 19*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 20*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 21*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 22*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 23*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 24*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 25*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 26*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 27*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 28*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 29*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 30*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 31*
*DMG Creation Gallery # 32*
*DMG Creation Gallery # 33*
*DMG Creation Gallery # 34*
*DMG Creation Gallery # 35*
~*llDMG Creations Gallery 36ll*~
~*DMG Creations Gallery # 37*~

~*DMG Creations Gallery # 38*~

~*DMG Creations Gallery 39*~

~*DMG Creations Gallery #40*~
~*llDMG Creations Gallery 41l*~
~DMG Creations Gallery #42~
*DMG Creations Gallery #43*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 44*
*DMG Creations Gallery # 45*

DMG Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new CG <3 Keep making more KaJen/KSG/JW/KaTi/JenKa creations guys :D
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
feel free to use guys :) kajen are superrr adorable!😳

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
HAILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ANU PANINI :| You updated JUST in time I wonder who made you HMMMM jo bhi hai bohut CHUNGI ladki hai uska bhala ho :D Anywayyyy on to your HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT update! Tu MAST hai re I lub ju and your little hands that do wonder in PS tehe! Tu baari kaam ki cheez hai :P

LALALALALALALALALALALALA That's me who has OFFICIALLY gone BANANAS for these two :D HOW GORGEOUS are these new pics 😍 Well not really new for us but psht I am glad now we can make siggies tehe They are the PERFECT two and my fav pic has to be them sticking their tongues out kitna cuteeee che! I mean they are such nautankis to begin with and when they are together they are just *THUD*

Mere cheethe KaJen ROFL I love love love the pics you chose tehe and hayeeee they look so cute in the far left upper hand corner :| I love my Lara Croft tehe muaaaaaaah! I love the texture you used man! Oh BTW I agree with them it's always a riot and never dull or fake =) SBS and shizz can be scripted but these offscreen pics show how genuine and cuteee they are :D

MY BABIES! I missers them SO SO SO SO MUCH! -_- But psht! I ain't leaving their peecha until they come back again someday aise gaale padhi hoon main :D I love the pics you chose the baby ones are too cute and protective KSG tehe I love the caption 😍 KSG's quote tehe!

SHE IS GORGEOUS! SHE IS EPITOME OF PERFECTION! I don't have words to describe her man I fall short of compliments man! I love how this siggy turned out :D It's so freaking amazing! I love her shades and did I mention I have the same dress as her JenSa :D Phangurl moment I know -_- Shush!

Rest of the siggies area amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjing too but the ones that stuck out to me the most are those ones :D Pweeeeej update more often I missers your work and commenting LOL muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Edited by -Sary- - 13 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail
FIRST OF ALL! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU WATERMELON!!! teheeeeeeeeeee you update after sooo long man -_- but i swear whenever you update its worth the effen wait i swearrrrr teheee! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! but you need to update more often pssssssssht! 

anyways lets get commenting now tehe 

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THISS teheee! all the offscreen momentsss <3 ! they are sooo friggen cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and always sooo chilled out man!!! teheee they look like they have sooo much funn on the sets psssssssht! i loveeeeeeee them! and i loveeeeeeeel oveeeeeeee the friggen coloring tehee!! THEY ARE FOR SUREE THE PERFECT TWOO BABYYYY! tehe! its like when they are together their smile reaches their eyess tehe 

THATS RIGHTTTTTTTTT BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! teheee! never a dull moment with kajen tehee! LOOK AT THEM <3 ! thats what you call FRIENDSHIP JAANII! thats what close friends really mean! it just comes naturally babyyyy you dont even have to pretend or fake it! teheee!! you can tell they aint being forced to put up a smile on their face to prove that they are "CLOSE FRIENDS" they dont need to do that stuff teheee! soooo HOTTTTTTTTT <3 i love them! i loveeeeeeeee this siggie babyyy tehe 

OKAYYY  tehee! this one is cuteee! tehe i lovee love that pic with the babyyy tehe! thats a picture perfecttt babyyy!! tehe and i loveeeee that middle wali too! tehe!!! WE ARE WHO WE ARE BABYY! take it or leave itt WOHOOOOOOOOOO! teheee LOVE IT! 

LMFAOOOOOOOOO THIS ONE MADE ME ROFL for real lmfaooo i loveeeeeee them! lmfao they are soooo friggen CUTEEEEEEEEE :| and childish lmfaooo!! idiots for reall yea! lmfaooo ONLY KAJEN ONLY KAJEN would do this! lmfaoo! loveee the purpleee in this siggie teheeeeeee <3 !! 

this is friggen sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy tehe! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that pic and i love that dress those shadessssss! EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS SOOOO PERFECTTT tehee! she is adorable babyyyyyyy!! and definately A FIREWORKKKKKKKKK! wohooooooooo!! tehe! loveeeeeeeeee it watermelon! OH THAT REMINDS MEE SHE IS WEARING THE WATERMELON COLOR teheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

OKAY THIS IS MY FAVVVVVVVVVVVVVV !! i loveeeeeeee lovee how he is covering her hand :| even though he doesnt like fire crackers himself :| he is protecting her handd tehee! babyyy kitnaaa cuteee haiiiiiii! I LOVEEEEEEE THEM! they make me smilee and they make my friggen dayyyyyyyyy! tehe! LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE THIS ONE! i will be using it for sure teheee!! 

LOVEDDDDDDDDDD THE UPDATE WATERMELON! all the siggies wereee friggen CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 ! i m gonna have a hard time picking one tom << psssht oh well people will have to deal with my BIG DABBA teheeeeeeeee <3 ! AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG UPDATEEE JUST LIKE YOUUUU BABYYY tehee! no one can do it like my watermelonsssss i tell you!! i got the veryyy best right hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee babyyyy tehee! 

I LOVE YOU <3 

Edited by gia.khan - 13 years ago
jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HAILA ANU! Your update is too GORGEOUS man :| I am speechless :| :| :| KaJen are so fking cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on new one!!

Hope to see Some KaSh/KSG/SA Stuff Soon 😳
jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OK for some reason this siggy didn't load for me before :S but UM Anu this is the best outta the bunch babe <3

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so muchhhhhhh Sahar, Gia, Rabia!πŸ€— You all, esp Gia and Sahar, make my days with you're longgggg comments on my work! it makes me feel good, and it will maybe motivate me to make more siggies LOL <3 muahhhhhhh ladies!
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anita ! Those Siggies are awesome !! 

Haila !! πŸ˜πŸ˜ Look at the way he's holding her
hand ! How obsessively protective is that !

P.S - I'm glad this thread's been inaugurated with
KaJen Siggies !☺️