Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok i like updating about the new releases.and i luv to do abt telugu movies.song of the week hmmm i wil try to participate .
Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome idea guys... love it...

song of the week sounds great...
yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, Mods and Frens.

I think that banner of the week is cool but we need more people participating in it to make sure we get cool banners.
And Gossip Corner is also cool. But I think we should like round up a group of people who act like reporters . This group would scan through mags, online websites n tv interviews to buzz us with all there is in gossip world.
Movie releases to look good. I think everyone can participated in this activity as long there's no repeated topics.

I think members pick is also cool. Movie of the week and excetra are brilliant. All activities shud be organised to make sure all is fun.

But most importantly, we need to gather more people around this forum. We have too little people particpating in the forum to actually make this a hip forum.

I suggest the mods to talk with most forums in India Forums to collaberate a publicity event.

But all these hard work can only be accomplished if everyone is serious about making this forum popular and functional.

No offense to anyone..
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all Hats off to the whole SS team for coming with such awesome Ideas⭐️👏

Song of the week sounds gr8😳.

Well I am a music lover when compared to that of movies😳..Language no barrier for me but still, as many told It would be gr8 to have translation so that we can enjoy the song and feel the song even more after knwing wht it means..

I can help with the translation part when it comes to Mal and Tamil😳..
Telugu a bit still I think we'll have better support for Telugu from our friends here👏

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: yam29

I suggest the mods to talk with most forums in India Forums to collaberate a publicity event.

Thank you for the suggestions hun
Yam... as for the above point, there are already talks to move the Sensational South forum to the homepage along with hollywood and bollywood sections.. so fingers crossed.. hope all goes well and we'll be able to increase the participation 😃
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks, mods. any help pls do pm me!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
woot woot.. this is good.. im all for song of the week and Movie of the week..bring it on.. Superb ideass... and yaa gossip corner too.. cuz i read all the gossip..😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago