Astitva’s prem kahani comes to an end

currentchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Astitva's prem kahani comes to an end
Astitva – Ek Prem Kahani, the show on Zee TV that went on for a long time is finally coming to an end by next month. It was on air for nearly three years and even included a generation leap to sustain viewer interest. Apparently, the show was supposed to end a year ago but the London track was got in to extend the storyline and boost the TRPs. There are rumours that another star-studded show will be launched in place of Astitva.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yep!! its coming to an end!!!
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its expected to end on jan 20th 2006
Mannha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭 i so dont want it 2 end, however, unlike 3 years ago, zee has many other brilliant shows, like saloni, sindoor, tumhari disha, reth, srakarr, etc, therefore i guarantee they will put another star studdecd show too in its place! although astitva will be deeply missed.
avadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally.... thank god..it was getting torturous waiting for it to end. not the fault of the producers for my mind set..but i couldn't stand to watch it and it was bugging me more and more as they murdered the store further and further. that's why it was so awful to watch. just caught up with the story line once in while thanks to the efforts of the updaters. my sincere appreciation and thanks for all your efforts.
lawyerakshat thumbnail
im kind new so can u help me? for all the ppl that live in india and watch astitva, can u fill me in, coz in the u.k we're some episodes behind
ciao for now!
deep321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😃 Yayyyyyyyyaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!
its ending!whooopppeeeeeeeee!!!!!! 😆
Edited by deep321 - 18 years ago
RumanaSultana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How ever at the beginning we enjoyed it a lot.Hope the end also will be like that. 😊 😊 😊