OMG! faraz is a complete pshycho in uraan.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
faraz has vodoo dolls of sawera and others.......i loved this episode.....atleast it moved forward ....i dont like the promo though.....what kind of nonsensical questions is the wakeel asking......cigarette say jalanay ki koi toh waja hogi.....like if a girl is tortured then it has to be her fault.....nonsense.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't like Faraz hes such a wierd character...
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG he soooo is!! Having dolls with names and cross mark on face, needles going thru it. SUCHHH a physho! I thought his mom was the wierd one causing all the problems, but this guy is way worse. He pretends to be a perfect son...but he even lied to his mom!

Its such an irony that he's a psychiatrist and has mental issues himself.
Yeah, I LOVE the pace of the show. Everything happens pretty quickly. O, and Im loving Sawera now ... atleast she's putting up a fight with Faraz, unlike Aisha who became a mazloom.
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

OMG he soooo is!! Having dolls with names and cross mark on face, needles going thru it. SUCHHH a physho! I thought his mom was the wierd one causing all the problems, but this guy is way worse. He pretends to be a perfect son...but he even lied to his mom!

Its such an irony that he's a psychiatrist and has mental issues himself.
Yeah, I LOVE the pace of the show. Everything happens pretty quickly. O, and Im loving Sawera now ... atleast she's putting up a fight with Faraz, unlike Aisha who became a mazloom.

A psychiatrist who himself has psychotic tendencies? How ironic is that, eh? Don't they have tests to ensure the mental stability of doctors or I suppose he became like that after he started his practice...

Anyways it seems quite intriguing, and I think I'll start watching this show soon.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
missed the episode.. it seems like an interesting one,
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah really liked the last epi, story moving forward
like that sawera is strong and standing up for herself....I was wondering why Faraz brought her home, but the court case explained it well. I hope she gets to know about it and supports Aisha.
I think that the lawyer will really confuse Aisha in next episode by talking about Faraz loving her. She is weak for him already and might say someting wrong which will weaken her case.
It's really realistic how they have shown that Faraz can manipulate others, he is a psychiatrist so no one can even imagin him having mental issues. With his strong family reputation, noone is pointing their fingers at him or his family, they think Aisha is the wrong one because they have never heard anything bad about Faraz's family. Just because they are rich and highly educated and respected...people think they are the nicest people ever, they can't even imagine what kind of dark secrets they are hiding. Even Faraz' mother doesnt know that he has mental issues. I think she is the reason he hates women.