Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

All the members have recommended really good shows
From my side, I would recommend to watch show Satrangi. One of my all time favorite shows

Its a youth-based show. I really liked the concept of this show.

CAST: Hamza Ansari , Agha Ali, Fawad Khan, Ambreen Gul, Sawera Pasha, Sehar Gul

SATRANGI, meaning the seven colors of rainbow, together and identified by and from each other is about the adventures and experience of a group of friends.

The seven characters Behzad, Nashmiya, Rushna, Khayam, Rayan, Bisma and Shehzore all belong to quiet different backgrounds and culture but still they unite themselves together for the sake of friendship.

All these seven characters have quiet different personalities and approach towards life and career, still they manage to stay together and support each other in everyway.

This soap is about how all the human in spite of being different, in a lot of way can manage to stay together if they start realizing that they are not only living things but more than that carrying a lot of emotions and powers within themselves.

Furthermore, all the characters are off to Pakistan Tour. They start their journey from Karach, all the way through different parts of Sindh and then to Punjab and NWFP. Throughout their journey they face many ups and downs but still manage to be together. This soap has shown many historical and wonderful places in Pakistan. The mix of documentary and soap was a really great idea. I found this show really interesting.

Edited by CoolAquarius - 13 years ago
KrazEee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am surprised no one mentioned Tair e Lahoti

Aye? Tair-e-Lahooti us rizk say mot Achi

Jis rizk sa Ati ho Perwaz me Kotahi

-Allama Iqbal

[Quote] Based on the Urdu Novel Tair-e-Lahooti written by Rifat Saraj

TAIR-E-LAHOTI = Bird / saint of a special stage holder in spiritualism

This is a complex story about conflicts between upper and middle class families, divorce, love, betrayal, kidnapping and rape. A love child is also figured into the equation, when the depressed stepson finds comfort with the lowly maid. The multifaceted lives of two families are intertwined against a backdrop of fear, intrigue and excesses.

Director: Roomi Insha
Producer: Momina Duraid
Writer: Riffat Siraj
Cast: Samina Peerzada, Sunita Marshal, Shamoon Abbasi, Humaiama abbasi, Saleem Sheikh, Fahad Mustafa, Zaheeen Tahira, Anwar Iqbal & Parveen Akber

Title Song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pi3_jUsflY [/Quote]

The moral of the story was that some people always have an inferiority complex that others are better than them, but they don't know what others are going through either. i.e. Mahnoor always complained (not out loud but in her mind) about her family being poor and their cousins rich but when she end up with rich pasha she realized her life was so much better at her own home.

Edited by KrazEee - 13 years ago
367945 thumbnail
Ok here's another really old drama recommendation from me but the drama is seriously a classic. It's from those days when Pakistani dramas were at its best and this show is by one of the best writers: Hasina Moin.

Without any futher bak bak, the drama is Tanhaiyan. It's the story of 2 sisters played by Shehnaz Sheikh (very talented and beautiful actress) & Marina Khan. Their parents die at the very beginning and so they have to move to another city and live with their khala (Badar Khalil). The story really picks up once they move and we meet a variety of different characters, played by Jamshed Ansari, Behroze Sabzwari, and Qazi Wajid. The drama is pretty good...a nice balance of the serious provided by Shehnaz Shaikh along with the funny courtesy Marina Khan. Watch it.

Tanhaiyan pakistani classic drama Complete - Part 1

ana.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kindly suggest sum youth based shows wid lil tnxn n more fun...n shows which did nt get much recognition but were gud???

Edited by ana.khan - 13 years ago
ana.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hiralious-

All the members have recommended really good shows
From my side, I would recommend to watch show Satrangi. One of my all time favorite shows

Its a youth-based show. I really liked the concept of this show.

CAST: Hamza Ansari , Agha Ali, Fawad Khan, Ambreen Gul, Sawera Pasha, Sehar Gul

SATRANGI, meaning the seven colors of rainbow, together and identified by and from each other is about the adventures and experience of a group of friends.

The seven characters Behzad, Nashmiya, Rushna, Khayam, Rayan, Bisma and Shehzore all belong to quiet different backgrounds and culture but still they unite themselves together for the sake of friendship.

All these seven characters have quiet different personalities and approach towards life and career, still they manage to stay together and support each other in everyway.

This soap is about how all the human in spite of being different, in a lot of way can manage to stay together if they start realizing that they are not only living things but more than that carrying a lot of emotions and powers within themselves.

Furthermore, all the characters are off to Pakistan Tour. They start their journey from Karach, all the way through different parts of Sindh and then to Punjab and NWFP. Throughout their journey they face many ups and downs but still manage to be together. This soap has shown many historical and wonderful places in Pakistan. The mix of documentary and soap was a really great idea. I found this show really interesting.

thxxx alot...ll surely watch it..
*~*Mehek*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can someone suggest some serials by Imran Abbas...?

I have watched Khuda aur mohabbat, Mujhe apna bana lo and Im currently watching Mera naseeb..
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~*Mehek*~*

I have watched Khuda aur mohabbat, Mujhe apna bana lo and Im currently watching Mera naseeb..

watch Akbari Asghari 😊
367945 thumbnail

Check out Umrao Jaan which is one of his first dramas, and he plays the role of the nawaab. His character in Malal is pretty strong and the story's pretty good as well...it's by Umera Ahmed. There's also Noor Bano...story or rather ending isn't good but he's the male protagonist. And then in recent times there's also Mujhe hai hukm-e-azan. If you want to see him play a negative character then check out Vasl. Man-o-salwa is another of Imran's dramas.

Like Mew also said there's Akbari Asghari which is on air currently.

Hope this helps.
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I would recommend Akbari Asghari! Super good storyline that many people can relate to plus you'll get tons of laughs out of it..Imran is doing great in it as usual :)
watevewriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey can anyone tell me good javeria abbasi or azfer rehman or shehroz sabzwari dramas? thanx