Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

367945 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: baz786

This is good but seerat can u explain the reason behind recommendations plz

Like are the recommendation for video updates of the shows?

Hey Baz, right? Lol it's seert not seerat and thanks. This thread has been made to help those looking to watch some good Pakistani drama or telefilm. I saw a couple of topics made for this purpose hence I thought it'd be best to condense all this information into one thread.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I like this thread, few ppl has mentioned Qaid-e-Tanhai, cud one u quys tell a little abt it, plz =D

Serials i recommend
Dil Diya Dehleez:
Very interesting serials, W*H many twists. Makes u glued to the show, coz there r so many secrets which gets revealed in the last few episodes of the serial lol
Farhan Ali Agha, Javeria Abbasi (something like tht), Sara Chaudhary, Samina Peerzada, Moammar Rana etc. (long list of actors/actresses)
Najiah:
(Sorry i don't remember the character names, saw it long time back)
Don't remember the beginning, but it's abt A girl Najiah who is supposed to get married W*H Fahad. Some how the situation changes so she gets married to Farhan. Farhan doesn't show up the first few days of his marriage bciz he is scared wht Najiah (Javeria) wud think if she saw him. Age ki story dekho, it's a really sweet and beautiful lovestory.
Farhan Ali Agha (loooooooooooooved him in this serial), Javeria Abbasi(Najiah) and Fahad Mustafa
BTW the title song of this serial is amazing 2.
Kinara
Asmaan Choonay do
Meethi meethi batein (Long play) - Hilarious and worth watching trust me.
Bushra Ansari, Tallat hussain, Sania Saeed, Sadia imaam, Adnan Siddique etc.
Luckily someone uploaded it on utube (just found it):
Part 1:
(U can find rest of the parts there =D)
Edited by pakindmuziq - 13 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
can someone suggest a good drama thats currently on air.....i am watching QeT, uraan and Main AQ hoon.....i tried parsa but didnt like it.......i like dramas that are fast paced with good direction and not so many episodes......let me know if there are any that fall in this category.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i would suggest

Shere e Dil kay Darwazay

Story:
ts a story of Arsheen and everyone around her. Arsheen , who is a young responsible girl and elder among her two sisters, becomes authoritative after demise of her father. Saad, a childhood friend of Arsheen is in love with her, but she is not interested in Saad, as her younger sister Ambreen (Neelum Munir) wants to embrace Saad as her life partner, but saad is in deep infatuation of Arsheen and his refusal to Ambreen ruins her life. on the other hand, an old guy prof. Aftab Mehdi falls in love of arsheen, who already has a wife named Nazish. Nazish provides an escape to arsheen from professor by getting her married with her brother Mehran (Aijazz Aslam), but that superficial shelter becomes an ultimate prison for Arsheen.

Cast:

1)Mehwish Hayat (Arsheen)
2)Neelam Muneer (Ambreen) ❤️
3)Azfar Rehman (Saad)☺️
4)Fatima Effendi (Shaheen)
5)Asif Raza Mir (Aftab)
6)Zeba Baktiyar (Naazish)
7)Aijazz Aslam (Mehran)

Edited by MewPrincess - 13 years ago
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

I like this thread, few ppl has mentioned Qaid-e-Tanhai, cud one u quys tell a little abt it, plz =D

Serials i recommend
Dil Diya Dehleez:
Very interesting serials, W*H many twists. Makes u glued to the show, coz there r so many secrets which gets revealed in the last few episodes of the serial lol
Farhan Ali Agha, Javeria Abbasi (something like tht), Sara Chaudhary, Samina Peerzada, Moammar Rana etc. (long list of actors/actresses)
Najiah:
(Sorry i don't remember the character names, saw it long time back)
Don't remember the beginning, but it's abt A girl Najiah who is supposed to get married W*H Fahad. Some how the situation changes so she gets married to Farhan. Farhan doesn't show up the first few days of his marriage bciz he is scared wht Najiah (Javeria) wud think if she saw him. Age ki story dekho, it's a really sweet and beautiful lovestory.
Farhan Ali Agha (loooooooooooooved him in this serial), Javeria Abbasi(Najiah) and Fahad Mustafa
BTW the title song of this serial is amazing 2.
Kinara
Asmaan Choonay do
Meethi meethi batein (Long play) - Hilarious and worth watching trust me.
Bushra Ansari, Tallat hussain, Sania Saeed, Sadia imaam, Adnan Siddique etc.
Luckily someone uploaded it on utube (just found it):
Part 1:
(U can find rest of the parts there =D)

well QET is a new drama serial

Story:A happy married couple who were once cousins loved each other a lot but when Moiz (lead male) leaves his wife Ayesha (lead female ) and his daughter about 5 year old Noor (side heroine female) but behind his back things happen which causes the couple to depart especially Moiz starts to hate his wif.Moiz gets married to Sadaf in England and settles there while Moiz's mother (main villain) makes Ayesha's life a misery and His daughter starts hating him but after 12 + years he rturns after his 2nd wifes death with his son and finds his daughter out of control so he takes her wih his wife to England....
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks ALOT i will deffo check tht serial out, whn i get time.

Paramore thumbnail
no prob it was my pleasure
459718 thumbnail

I would recommend to watch, meri zaat zarra e benishan its a great show and teaches valuable life lessons and shows us the bitter reality of our world.

A saga that spans over two generations and is about the clash between two opposite schools of thought, the progressive and the very conservative. The story revolves around three brothers who have very different outlooks on life and bring up their children according to their own life philosophies. The oldest doesn't believe in educating his daughters although he sends his son abroad for higher education; while the youngest moves to Dubai, and makes sure his daughters get the best education possible.
Destiny takes one of the youngest brother's educated daughters back to her homeland and her family find it hard to accept an educated and bright 'girl' in their midst. Fate sees this young girl marrying one of her own cousins despite opposition from the whole family. In a desperate bid to get rid of her, the heroine is falsely accused of infidelity by her mother-in-law, who falsely swears on the Quran, forcing her son to divorce his new wife. This has long term consequences on the whole family, who later repent the lies they were all a part of and desperately try to make amends'although perhaps now it is too late. A moving and thought provoking family drama.

Written by: Umera Ahmed
Directed by: Babar Javaid
Produced by: Humayun Saeed
Cast:
Samiya Mumtaz, Sarwat Gilani, Mahreen Raheel, Samina Peerzada, Faisal Qureshi, Adnan Siddiqui, Imran Abbas, Humayun Saaed, Khayyam Sarhadi etc

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Usman.

i recommend vasl, malaal, azar ki ayegi barat & dolly ki ayegi barat..

Vasl:- is a story of a woman (Ayesha Khan) torn between her two families... one of her ex husban (Adnan Siddiqui) & one present (Faisal Rehman).. she was ditched by two men.. one who married him but had an extra marital affair & other who married him only to take that woman to her children but he had kept something secret about him to her...
There is another story running side by side of Ahsan Khan & Juggan Kazim.. this story starts off with humor and fun moments later turn bit serous.

Vasl is a wonderful serial. Its pacy , straight to point dialogues with wonderful performances from the principle character. a must watch serial.

Paramore thumbnail

i would also suggest Saans

its on air right now on Ary Digital

monday to thursday 8 pm

i
Cast
Atiqa Odho,:Faisal Rehman, Humayun Saeed, Juggun Kazim, Mahjabeen, Azfar Rehman and Zohab Kha

n.It's a story of revenge for the ruined life of Liza (Juggan Kazim) and marks the devastation of all those who ruin her life.
Behzad Ahmed (Faisal Rehman) being the pivotal character of the saga, once remained committed to Liza's Mother, Sidra ( Mahjabeen) as both of them were on a financial similarity to each other. But later, for the betterment of future Behzad becomes the life partner of a highly rich and socially reputed woman, Sahira Shehnaz Ali Khan.(Atiqa Odho)
Afterwards, Behzad turn out to be a successful business person and Sahira remain indulged in her social activities leaving no time for their child, Sharim. (idk the child artists name but his grown up will be played by Azfar Rehman☺️) Hence Sahira decides to hire a governess for the take care of Sharim, which unfortunately turns to be Sidra and once again fate has made Behzad encounter Sidra. But by now, she is a widow and facing the hardships along with her only daughter Liza. Accepting the facts of life, both Sidra and Behzad plan to conceal the reality, but one day a mere misunderstanding reveals all in front of Sahira, of which she was unaware till now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul5t9xnbUiE

I watched it only for Azfar but i found the story also intresting! .

Edited by MewPrincess - 13 years ago