367945 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Since there are so many different topics created on recommending dramas and/or telefilms, I thought we needed a thread to keep all of those suggestions in one place. If anyone wishes to recommend people shows/telefilms, then please do so here. And if anyone needs some recommendations then go ahead and ask for it here as well but make sure that this is not a helpdesk. Rather it's a place to ask or suggest for dramas/telefilms.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

367945 thumbnail
I think I'll get the ball rolling by recommending 'Aagan Tehra'. If you haven't seen this show, then you're missing a true classic and possibly one of the best Pakistani dramas ever. It's intelligent, funny, entertaining, and satirical. The cast consists of all the old veterans...sadly a few of whom have passed away...along with guest appearances from some other greats like Moin Akhtar and Anwar Maqsood. And oh if nothing then the drama serves as a great education tool to learn Urdu...at least for sad people like me.
Here's the link: Aangan Tehra (Ptv Comedy Drama) 1/29
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks seert, for the thread!
*claps* =)
Recommendations from my side:
Daam
- Life does not have an Undo Button....
This is an extremely awesomely portrayed close-to-life serial, where emotions such as Friendship, Love, Family, Marriage and stubborness of some people has all mixed and merged and urged into a drama serial, that i think NONE of the serials with the same concept can break.I really dont want to tell you guys anything else... cz i might blabber out something im NOT supposed to! :P
Daastaan
-This is an epic tale of the Indo-pak partition times...
It is a romantic tale... in which romance glooms for a couple amidst all the partition worries.. tension and other stufff... what problems they have to face, whatprobs the others face and how they end up... What Bano has to go thru and wat all has hassan gone thru... i really dont feel like stating anything more about this serial either... cz i cant.., :s PLEASE do watch it!
Main abdul qaadir hoon
Meri Zaat zarra e Benishaan
Qaid e Tanhaai
Dolly Ki aayegi Baraat
Azar ki aayegi Baraat
will keep editting 😳
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Thanks seert, for the thread!

*claps* =)
Recommendations from my side:
Daam
Daastaan
Main abdul qaadir hoon
Meri Zaat zarra e Benishaan
Qaid e Tanhaai
Dolly Ki aayegi Baraat
Azar ki aayegi Baraat
will keep editting 😳

Your welcome hun and thanks for the reply. How about you give a little description about your recommendations so people know what to expect...right now it's just a bunch of names which might not be very useful. Maybe describe the cast, plot and the pros and cons of these shows?
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i recommend Qaid E Tanhai ☺️
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i recommend vasl, malaal, azar ki ayegi barat & dolly ki ayegi barat..
367945 thumbnail
I suppose I should have added this in my original post but guys in order to make these recommendation useful, try to describe those shows/telefilms so that the reader knows what to expect. If you just give names then they don't know anything about the show. Describe the concept, and actors along with the strengths and weaknesses of the show.

I'd appreciate it if people came back and did that. Thanks!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ive editted mine...
will do the rest aswell, whenever i get time :)
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ seert.. will edit soon.
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is good but seerat can u explain the reason behind recommendations plz

Like are the recommendation for video updates of the shows?