ashmit and veena article translate plzz

momo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
http://inext.co.in/epaper/inextDefault.aspx?edate=1%2F12%2F2011&editioncode=1&pageno=18  can anyone translate this article in english plzz nd hurry !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momo thumbnail
koi too translate karday !😭
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Life was scripted
Veena Mallik repealed many secrets from her life
Rajndra Rajan

Do you know that Bigg Boss fame Veena Mallik's engagement has been broken? What is the truth regarding Bigg Boss? What exactly is the relation between Ashmit and Veena? What is Veena planning to do now that Bigg Boss is over and what are the incidents whose effects Veena wants to erase from her life? INext conducted exclusive intervie of Veena Mallik for you. After Veena Mallik came out of the Bigg Bouse house, it is her first interview to print media.

akhl thumbnail
I translated what is written in top. I am finding difficulty in translating the rest because print is so small that I am finding it difficult to read. But I am trying.
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I cant read very well because the alphabets are too small.... but a big word thr says Humari Shaadi Impossible

momo thumbnail
thanku soo much ! plzzz do figure out wats written next . btw whos sayin that humari shaadi nahee ho sakti ashmit or veena ?
momo thumbnail
i just fugured out that if u click on  a particular section of the article it zooms in ! so u can easily read it then ! jaldi translate karoo plzzz😛
akhl thumbnail
Ashmit and Me - Nonsense
Look, Bigg Boss was an entertainment show and most of what happened there was for entertainment. All this talk of the relation between Ashmit and me is the product of their (Bigg Boss team) imagination. We were given the task to massage and they presented it in some other way. Shweta gave massage to Khali many times and Anchal gave massage to Hrishant but these were not shown. Usually I twist my lips when I am thinking something, but that expression was recorded by cameras from different angles and it was presented as if I was not giving massage but doing something else.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thankyou soo much for the translation.. 😊
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this Veena is just 🤢🤢🤢👎🏼