Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HI Dreamy
Escellent write up dear.
@Nandu darling....Kya baat hai, very nice post
@CB- long post for you..now that is surprising but very well written
I agree with most of you guys about RV being a control freak and his defet made him go berserk however in my POV, RV is a nasty man with black/gery shades by nature. The way he tortured Arpita, behaved with ammaji and the remarks he passed to Shikha, a decent man would have never done that no matter what. Avi didn't even touch Shama for what she did because he is a real gentleman and thats a difference b/w Avi and RV
RV is a male version of BJ i guess. Even I would love to see how BJ deals with RV now that she is left with PJ and Videsia only.
I was looking forward to Avita scenes but strangly their plight is making me really sad. Avi's reformation has began already but he has long way to go and lot of challanges to face. He will keep low profile in the village but he won't be able to control himself after knowing what RV has done to his dear friends. On the other hand, RV wants Avi dead, not reformed. Lets see how the story unfolds now on, hopefully CV's will keep Avi's image intact, he is a hero after all.
Edited by MonyP - 13 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonyP

HI Dreamy

Escellent write up dear.
@Nandu darling....Kya baat hai, very nice post
@CB- long post for you..now that is surprising but very well written
I agree with most of you guys about RV being a control freak and his defet made him go berserk however in my POV, RV is a nasty man with black/gery shades by nature. The way he tortured Arpita, behaved with ammaji and the remarks he passed to Shikha, a decent man would have never done that no matter what. Avi didn't even touch Shama for what she did because he is a real gentleman and thats a difference b/w Avi and RV
RV is a male version of BJ i guess. Even I would love to see how BJ deals with RV now that she is left with PJ and Videsia only.
I was looking forward to Avita scenes but strangly their plight is making me really sad. Avi's reformation has began already but he has long way to go and lot of challanges to face. He will keep low profile in the village but he won't be able to control himself after knowing what RV has done to his dear friends. On the other hand, RV wants Avi dead, not reformed. Lets see how the story unfolds now on, hopefully CV's will keep Avi's image intact, he is a hero after all.

Avita's plight makes me really sad..Inspite of everything Bahuji is sitting comfortably in the haveli & these 2 are slogging it out in the jungles,Thatz really sad...
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So agree with you Laxmi.

RV must have realized by now that BJ is the main gang leader who controls everything even Bhiyaji. May be he was provoking BJ by threatening her about arresting avita in 24 hrs. What if BJ does some mistake and get arrested. She wanted Arpi to rot in that hell hole na, i would love to see Shama/RV torturing BJ.😃
I know it sounds so mean😕 but BJ deserves it na?
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonyP

So agree with you Laxmi.

RV must have realized by now that BJ is the main gang leader who controls everything even Bhiyaji. May be he was provoking BJ by threatening her about arresting avita in 24 hrs. What if BJ does some mistake and get arrested. She wanted Arpi to rot in that hell hole na, i would love to see Shama/RV torturing BJ.😃
I know it sounds so mean😕 but BJ deserves it na?

Absolutely..Love to see Bj in a soup..Ans Avita living a happy life...
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Heyyyaaa Dreamy…😳

Marvelous Dearie!!!!

The title is so apt here "Madness of RV"..

Nandu…omg!!! Woohoo girl…u have said it all….Nd everything so precise..!

CB Di, Komal…nd everyone of them…perfecto guys!!👏👏👏👏👏

Epi was all about RVs irritating behaviour and actions.
He is sulking tht he lost..Its all about his ego..he cant take defeat..!! His character took a complete turnaround. Frm an upright guy to a monster.. Who can speak and can do anything he wants, in the name of Law!! He is the one who is breaking it.!!

He has gone beyond his limit..

Bahuji has been trapped in her own web of scheme!! Her biggest mistake is to join hands with RV.!Lets see wht she does..

She has come out to be loser as of now…

We vil see new phase of Avi's life.

Hell b different than Bhayyaji..nd Bhootni will get biggest shock of her life..

Someone said- Hell b Arpita's Avdhesh..

Woow…luuubed it…😳😳

Thnks Dreamy for lovely post..

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant Post Dreamy di!!👏👏👍🏼

Rannvijay has really crossed his limits now...as much as I hate him but I really loved the slap on Bhauji..It was very much required to bring her in senses that everything will not work according to her plans..

AVITA scenes were as always superb..👏

But poor Kanpooriya & Pehlwaan ji...have been caught by police..