Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I really hope the story is developed well cos it has so much scope & such a beautiful lead pair and good character actors too..Let's wait & watch!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
hmm ya story has good scope and good drama

i think i told yday as of now we knwo there r many parallel tracks running

so we hv to see how it develops

and cast is wowww
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey ferdous😊
is your son better?

asalways you say everything πŸ‘
as for RV, in mine mind his anger & temper was totally natural.see, he never failur till now & he thought avi is a like another criminals even when police officer warned to him about avis case,he underestimate avi. the otherwais avdesh thought RV is alike another police in lallanpur too.incapable & bribable!

indeed both of them(avi & RV ) underestimate each other & now they bore to each other & want to pushing each other.

RV is very angry too coz of trust to BJ.indeed he cheated by BJ & this is intolerable for his.

as for bahuji, RV was right when said to her come out from daily dreams.yes she is living in 14 years ago yet. as cb di said she is under lots of illusion...
she made for herself an hypothetical enemy & every day fighting with him or her.
indeed RV s slap & words flipped her.

this selfish woman ruins every thing & every one only for her lust & ego.she wake a asleep poisonous snack (LS) & for herself desired the best friends of avi was killed or jaild & her love?!-if it is true?!- is displaced with his sick & weakness wife

one thing about avitas scencs if we compare strength rates of avita in critical situation, arpi is stronger than avi.i mean when they were in jungle number 1 πŸ˜‰ arpi could handle & manage the situatoin quickly but yesterday poor avi was very afraid & disappointed & helpless😭
Edited by chista - 13 years ago
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi73

Hi Nandu..Agree with all your views..You knpw we are so much in love with AVita we see them as a real life couple not as characters in a show!! Now I am really interested to know what Avi would do if he were not a goon??And I really feel after falling in love Avi is not as strong as he used to be in a mental level..Compare Avi yesterday to the Avi of the earlier episodes.now there's someone in his life who is more important to him than life itself someone who is a prerequisite to his livingg..So he's constantly worried & concerned about her..I felt he cried like a baby yesterday...Bahuji would not recogonise Arpita's Avdesh when he gets back to the haveli!!!

@ Bold, so true Laksmi. The Avdesh who left the haveli n the one who wud return wud be poles apart. The former was the babuaji of his Bj who believed that crime n power is the solution to a problem whereas the Avi who wud return wud be a reformed one.
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
saare pange ki vajah yeh bhootni hai...........................
things r getting worse ..........jab uss bhootni ne SR pe drama kiyaaaa
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nandini

@ Bold, so true Laksmi. The Avdesh who left the haveli n the one who wud return wud be poles apart. The former was the babuaji of his Bj who believed that crime n power is the solution to a problem whereas the Avi who wud return wud be a reformed one.

The one who returns would definitwly be more reformed & would be more of Arpita's than anyone else's .Avdesh is now with Arpita & no other influence..That will make all the difference to him let's see what Arpita makes out of Avdesh...
-sia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hats off to u dreamy di....wonderful expression of POV's n apt title!!
a round of applause to all of them who've poured out their thoughts n feelings...nandu di,CB di,laxmi di n everyone!!! they've said it all...
one thing i'm for sure is that day by day as Avita bond grows stronger we are more n more mesmerised n absorbed into the world of GKD!! i'm keeping my fingers crossed n hope that the cV's never let down this feeling of ours n keep up to our expectations!!!
love Avita n love GKDians *hugs to every GKDian*
Edited by -sia- - 13 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Really looking forward to some gr8 Avita moments...
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘ very nice post Dreamy di... πŸ‘πŸ‘
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wah our Jane Austen has done it again, nice analysis.πŸ‘

You know what I think CVs have changed the plot line here coz Fish Cake Jerk's revenge seems personal. You know how initially he was brought in to be with Shikha n then CVs changed it to his bro.
Well I think they want to create a triangle between RV, AST and Arpi. I know call me crazy but I think they might show that RV used to like Apri but she was always in love with our Hero. So they might show he asked to be transfered to Lallanpur or something along those lines.
what do u guys think? I know it's far fetched but this is Lala Land and anything is possible.