Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

ok i got translation thanks to google uncle

Means,,,,, a frustrated cat who cudnt catch a mice begins to rub against the pillar to show her frustration. so a frustrated person is compared to a frustrated cat

wow, that is very insulting to bhootni!!...she gets slapped and insulted at one go!!πŸ‘
thanks.😊
komalSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dremy dear
" Khisiyani billi khamba nocha"

I also dont say wat exactly it means but it is like after putting so much of effort to harm someone/thing one cannot get it target
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

ok i got translation thanks to google uncle

Means,,,,, a frustrated cat who cudnt catch a mice begins to rub against the pillar to show her frustration. so a frustrated person is compared to a frustrated cat

Thanks Chatter di for the explaination of Fb x 3

Yes, Its something like that, a frustrated cat is taking all its anger out by scratching the pole with its nails.
Edited by Gaurishah - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

@ Dreamy did not understand what is the meaning of Fb X 3 !!!

oh sorry, me and my shorthand!
she flashbacked the slap 3 times!
though I would never condone a man slapping a woman, well in this case...just reward for the heartache she is putting everyone through!...if you look at it, her schemes have whirlpooled till everyone in the haveli and outside (think of Japle wedding disruption, the embarassment for everyone) were affected in one way or another.😑
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

Thanks Chatter di for the explaination of Fb x 3

Yes, Its something like that, a frustrated cat is taking all its anger out by scratching the pole with its nails.

you know, I think there is a double meaning here....
bhootni is a widow...RV saying she is frustrated because she has an itch....πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefille

as always great writing di,n specialy that part which u dedicat to lovers'avita'.n as u said whats the driving fource of rv,(if i get it right in hest)i think its his hurten ego,broken proud as he himself called himself powerfull then avi in front of arpi that her husband dosen't posses any power like him,moreover avi leave him alive when he can shoot him very easily just bz arpi forbid him.having alot to shaire but may b some other time.n one more thing''great qoutations''just luv to read them where from u get those.thanx for analysis πŸ‘

Hi Jolie,
thanks.😊
You know that in red, is so true!...Rv will be so mad at being Avdesh's mercy when it should have been the other way!...Now he is a laughing stock for Avdesh punched him and left him, not even worthy of a bullet!!....it is like his life was given back to him by Avdesh right there and then!!...So RV wants it back by his own right and so he will wipe the man off the face of the earth....
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dreamy in fact rv hinted to that meaning only

means she is day dreaming under the illusions only
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi73

Well written dreamy...I wanted to thrash Rv & Bahuji.. He would have been suspended & been sitting at home twiddling his fingers but all atht's happening is all thanks to Bahuji..But now I am sure she will come up with a master plan to beat RV.As for Avita they are going to discover the kind of closeness which is going to make Bahuji mad...They will return to the haveli one in mind,body & soul with everyone around being mere spectators!!

Hi Laxmi,😊
@ red...for once I want bhootni to fail, just so she can feel fear and be scared. She needs to see and know there is always someone out there ready to trample you down!...at times like this you need your nearest and dearest...she may have just driven them all off!
I just wrote in CB's di's post reply that I want to see the SO come to the station and really whip RV....he has been very careless for someone under inquiry!!πŸ˜•
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaha6

wow di....... its your analysis that is keeping me intact with the show....apart from the updates being done....hold on...i must thank cb di, nandu di and jaz for their endless efforts.....thank you all.....

you guys are just awesome....i can't watch the show here....so your updates and analysis is my only source to keep up with whats going on..........
thank you tons and tons.......

luv you all,
$un@h@

Hi Sunaha,😊
Welcome, my dear!
Good to know you are still following GKD!....
How are you settling down?...found a job yet?
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Dreamy πŸ˜ƒ

Brilliant analysis and a big bow to u for using such appropriate words for RVπŸ‘πŸ‘. CB's post left me speechlessπŸ˜²πŸ‘ I always tell her tht the one difference between others n her's posts are … we write what we see in the show but she puts her heart out as if its her real life incidents. Laxmi, Komal n Gauri …so much agree with ur view points. Very well said.πŸ‘πŸ‘ RanVijay as he explained his name is the one who always wins all battles. The major problem with this man is his ego. This man has always won every case in his life and gathered all the medals n certificates. He has been hyped by the media as the best cop who never fails in his missions. These things have made RV think tht he is the most superior man of all. He can compress or bend anyone with his strength, power n position. He started using his uniform for dismaying n ruling ppl.

Avi on the other hand is a man of both courage and a golden heart. He is a bahubali but at the same time is so loving, caring and compassionate. He is the leader of his goons but addresses them as Beta. Treats them as his brothers. Its only cz of his love that his friends did not think once bfr dying for him. They are ready to take all torture but see him safe. When he fell in love with Arpi, if he wanted he cud have forced himself on her, being a gunda. But he did not express his feelings until he knew what she wants. If he wanted he cud have killed RV but did not as his promise to Arpi tied him. Back in the jungle when he was injured, he cud have consumed with Arpi as his love was always bfr his eyes. But something tht stopped him was his Bj's promise. This shows how principled and biddable he is. He has respect and love for everyone, be it his love, his friends or elders. And so is he loved back by all. This makes him much much more Richer, Powerful and Superior than RV, who is basking in the false vanity of his uniform.

In yesterday's epi, the way RV was taking out his frustration by destroying Avi's house and insulting n abusing his family was a shameful act. The way he said Shikha tht he can defame her, I felt as if he meant to molest her reveals the dark and dirty shade of his character. Someone who can have such thots abt a girl is such a shameless guy but he thinks tht his uniform gives him all rights to do good, bad n worst. There is an old saying tht when u dig hole for an innocent, its u who tend to fall in it. Bj is the one who has fell into this hole now. She did the biggest mistake of her life by relying on RV in the urge to trouble the sweet innocent Arpi. But now she is the one who's seeing hell. Even if she somehow manages to settle scores with RV, she still has one more sword hanging on her head. She did the mistake to rescue Lal Singh n tht too from the grips of Avi. Now after RV, it wud be Lal Singh who knows her secrets. This woman has brought all the trouble for both herself as well as others. All I am keen to see now is how wud she tackle with RV which she definitely will.

About Avita, am jst so scared n nervy to talk. Am jst keeping my fingers crossed for today's epi. I know their love is powerful and pious enough to challenge death. As Arpi said, Even god cannot stop them from meeting. These two Innocent True lovers have faced n overcome so many challenges and each time their love grew even more stronger and deeper. Am sure ven this time Avi wud bring her back from the icy hands of death. Guess this is what we call Immortal love.