Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
as always great writing di,n specialy that part which u dedicat to lovers'avita'.n as u said whats the driving fource of rv,(if i get it right in hest)i think its his hurten ego,broken proud as he himself called himself powerfull then avi in front of arpi that her husband dosen't posses any power like him,moreover avi leave him alive when he can shoot him very easily just bz arpi forbid him.having alot to shaire but may b some other time.n one more thing''great qoutations''just luv to read them where from u get those.thanx for analysis πŸ‘
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well written dreamy...I wanted to thrash Rv & Bahuji.. He would have been suspended & been sitting at home twiddling his fingers but all atht's happening is all thanks to Bahuji..But now I am sure she will come up with a master plan to beat RV.As for Avita they are going to discover the kind of closeness which is going to make Bahuji mad...They will return to the haveli one in mind,body & soul with everyone around being mere spectators!!
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow di....... its your analysis that is keeping me intact with the show....apart from the updates being done....hold on...i must thank cb di, nandu di and jaz for their endless efforts.....thank you all.....

you guys are just awesome....i can't watch the show here....so your updates and analysis is my only source to keep up with whats going on..........
thank you tons and tons.......

luv you all,
$un@h@

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

@ Dreamy, love your titles they are just perfect just like your analysis. Thanks.😊

Truly RV has totally lost his mind. He cant bear the fact that a criminal is two steps ahead of him everytime. Each time he is so close to getting Avi but situtation just change at the last minute and Avi manages to escape his clutches just like sand from his hands, thanks to the love and faithfulness of Arpi and his crazy 4. I think maybe there is more than Avdesh being a criminal. I think RV likes putting fear in people and having them jump when he so much as looks at them. All this combination was intolerable and now that he is always two steps ahead (as you said) has made him even more determined. The straw that broke his sanity was having his job jeopardised by this criminal, this is intolerable and so Avdesh and his whole clan must be punished. I think RV is a control freak, the more things get out of his reach, the more beserk he is going to get.

Cant bear to see GKD with out the goon gang hope the CVs show Sarvana and Amjad in coma or something leaving hope for us that they will come back sometime later. Yes we are left with a big fat Q as to whether they are alive or not!...😭

BJ has certainly met her match. RV manages to play even sicker games that BJ herself. With the 24 hr deadline he will try out all the crazy ideas that come to his head to get to Avita. She isn't scared yet, but I think soon she will be having restless nights!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Dreamy even I feel that may be RV has more proof on BJ than we already know of which will throw light on her dirty deeds. Yesterdays epi the expressions on BJ's face actually showed she could have scratched RVs eyes out for slapping her. It was a long overdue slap. Did u see how she kept thinking about it?..Fb x 3!!.....I think it's been a long while since someone attempted to control her!

The last part for too sad Avi was holding Arpi tight assuring her all will be right. Sarvana (dont want to say itCry) died in his arms he did not want to loose Arpi at any cost. She is his only lifeline in his dark life of crime. Too sad...but I gotta say AS does sad/upset/tears very well!...I love that close up at the wedding as Arpi was taken away...his lips trembling, eyes shinig with tears!!...gosh you just wanna hug him (me first!!)....the scene left me sad with tears in my eyes but more than that I was smiling like anything because you can tell Avdesh loves her more than his own life!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 0

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: komalSingh

Yess u again hit the bullseye,πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Rv has gone absolutely out of control, he is no more representative of law n order but a man who seems to be brave n honest now turn all demon after defeated by Avi again n again.
Ystrday he said to Bj a hindi proverd " Khisiyani billi khamba nocha" is actully suit him very well.

N Bj she got tit for tat now she will realise to whom she shaked hand to finish off Arpi is not less cruel, cripi than her she actully used by Rv to get his target.

Avita has gone through alot and so much is going on n more to come in their way of love but of course all this making them n their relationship more stronger. They loss family, best buddies n many more n the way transformation of life.

Komal

I agree, Komal.Clap
can you give us a rough translation of the proverb in red?😊
I wonder who or what will make RV pause in this madness?...beside Avdesh,that is.πŸ˜•
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanamrahman

Dreamy u done it once again.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yup dear this demon(rv)has gone mad ...he should be put in some mental asylum....when rv was shown i thought he was positive character,he will help avi in his transformation but he was totally opposite.....he cannot take his failure .....in frustration he jst went 4 the rampage in haweli.....showing his power to the goons n womens .....

avita's life is going to be more troublesome......now they they will lead a normal life in some other village..........now the real transformation will begin in avita's life

Hi sanam,😊
Long time no see!
@ red...avdesh has obligations to his family and the haveli, they will be back....transformation will begin but there will be many obstacles in his path.
Avita love will guide them, showing them both the best way to achieveing the future they yearn for so much! (if for nothing else than all the trauma they are going through, day after day!)...
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Dreamy did not understand what is the meaning of Fb X 3 !!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
gauri she means flashback three times

it was like tadaaak tadaak tadaak

bhootni cud hear it 3 times

and ya gauri wud it be easy for u to translate khisyani billi khamba noche

i cant put words into it though i know the meaning
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ok i got translation thanks to google uncle

Means,,,,, a frustrated cat who cudnt catch a mice begins to rub against the pillar to show her frustration. so a frustrated person is compared to a frustrated cat
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi dreamy how are you? again great write up from you and again congo for hitting 50 for this posts. Fine Di, on the way back from my appt, it took ages as there was a car accident...we all had to wait till the emergency services cleared a route for the jam logged cars......too sad...

madness of ranvijay indeed

i think u have covered all the points there. yday when i was writing update i had in my mind the title to put was love birds r free but when i saw 3/4 episode was of ranvijay i had this title ranvijay on rampage. hehee It was an episode highligthing his madness...

i keep thinking why is rv behaving like this. he keeps saying mera naam ranvijay hai jo har rann mein vijayi hota hai means i win all the wars. I think he may come from a military family, they are very disciplined and any deviation usually makes many of them go wacko!! (no offence to anyone who has family in the military!)...they are so controlled that little things is blown up to be bigger than it normally is. I certainly think control is one of his issues....
and this war he is losing and plus he is under inquiry from senior officers. egoist ambitious ruthless name all the adjective u want for him but that is his truth as of now. I really wonder at this, we should have seen police conveys coming to the station because RV is under inquiry, now practically a whole force has died under his watch, station been gased and blown to bits...where are his superiors?...better see them very soon, stripping RV of his first layer of skin!!πŸ‘

bullys cant fight man to man so they attack the weaklings and show their power or illusion of power here.

he is not ready to accept that there is bigger power in this world or for him in lallanpur.he doesnt understand why avdesh has the might here. yes, it has turned to power struggle for him...but for Avdesh it is a matter of survival...
agreed baujji made avdesh into bhaiyaji but inner self of avdesh is his only. untouched raw and pure. its this part which neither bauji nor rv understands..

the power of love and purity of soul.

this kind of reference i saw only in harry potter series where voldemort couldnt understand how a mere boy could be so powerful and he could never understand the power of love. Absolutely!..I think envy also plays a part...here is this criminal and gunda who has a beautiful woman nearly dying for him, also his men...why can't he (RV) have that?..he is a police officer, on the right side of the law and etc!!....πŸ˜•

in our eyes both rv and bauji r losers..

again for rv u said missing link

i keep going back in circles to this theory that perhaps rv is lalsingh man. so far we only know lal singh is responsible for murders of avdesh father and brother and nothing no other info as yet. Possible...wish we are shown some clues...then we can know for certain.

he surfaced only to escape again.
what does bahuji know and what does lal singh know about her.

if rv is not lal sing man then he is fighting for his ego. coz there is anotehr entry of his brother
its like jigsaw puzzle again.

rv told bahuji if i open my mouth. so what does he know abt bahuji. either another dossier revealing her past secrets or just he meant abt the deal between them.I think maybe the combination of the two and maybe he recorded the deal with Bhooti...out in the open field..or has photos taken...pretty damning..she gave him the gun and arpi and also told him don't touch Avdesh...even a child can put it together!😳

as for bahuji she is under lots of illusions and delusions thinking babuaji is still her puppet
that slap was to be eyeopener for her.. what she plans now we would see just waiting to see her face when Avdesh refuses to against his word to Arpita...πŸ˜›

second police like rv do exist in todays society., there is always news of police atrocities daily on tv.. thats the reality..That is really sad...

and for jungle lovers. ( funny here though)

i dont think they wud remain in hiding for long. they would come back to haveli some day and that day world wud turn upside down for bahuji..πŸ‘πŸΌ I so agree...her power too is shifting...I thik if Shikha remains positive, she will really be with Arpi, maybe even support her...bhootni will soon be cut off....only maid and pandit (another maid for RV ignored him!) for company....πŸ˜‰

i have blabbered only now i guess No you didn't loved getting your POV.😊

Word Count: 0