Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for the prompt uploading, a huge  🤗 ,  you are my  ⭐️ !!

.......for me somehow that was the moment that said 
....."all i care for are right here in my arms "...
.....these four are each others strength, they will always be there for each other.
lolz i am being sentimental .......need my sleep .....gtg its 3.00am

Originally posted by: sldeeps

updatd post as per request buddy😊

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ixray

thanx for the prompt uploading, a huge  🤗 ,  you are my  ⭐️ !!

.......for me somehow that was the moment that said 
....."all i care for are right here in my arms "...
.....these four are each others strength, they will always be there for each other.
lolz i am being sentimental .......need my sleep .....gtg its 3.00am

GUD NIGHT BUDDYSmile
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sldeeps

HAPPY FAMILY

KHURANA's family photo resembles very much with Karan johar's film                                                                         
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Such a great moment....leave any the relation whose existance make u unhappy ...for all this pic is perfect.. Maan looking really relieved after that incident with Geet ...Maan and Geet lost so much in their lives relations espacially.....they hav Daddi Maa's blessings which every person needed from elders....Maan Geet both lost siblings but Annie here in this frame makes it perfect not just Maan's sister but Geet's too ...oh ho....don't forget little angel.....not directly present but makes Maama Papa's family complete coz before this Maan was struggling with himself if they had lost baby what might have happened....and Geet helped Him to overcome .......now Baby's family complete....Daddi Maa Bua...Mamma Paapa....and Baby......😊....

thanx
sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhartiBhatia

Such a great moment....leave any the relation whose existance make u unhappy ...for all this pic is perfect.. Maan looking really relieved after that incident with Geet ...Maan and Geet lost so much in their lives relations espacially.....they hav Daddi Maa's blessings which every person needed from elders....Maan Geet both lost siblings but Annie here in this frame makes it perfect not just Maan's sister but Geet's too ...oh ho....don't forget little angel.....not directly present but makes Maama Papa's family complete coz before this Maan was struggling with himself if they had lost baby what might have happened....and Geet helped Him to overcome .......now Baby's family complete....Daddi Maa Bua...Mamma Paapa....and Baby......😊....

thanx

NICE AND WELL EXPLAINED BUDDY..........CLEARS EVERY DOUBT OF OTHERS😊
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

KHURANA's family photo resembles very much with Karan johar's film                                                                         

UR RIGHT EVEN ENTIRE MAHIVE SONG APPEARED TO BE THE IMPROVISED VERSION OF ORIGINAL ONE IN THE MOVIE...............EVEN THEN IT LOOKED NICE AND MORE APT IN GHSP'S CURRENT SITUATION⭐️ 
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
how sweet and cute family.....!!!!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh what a beautiful kodak moment.......love it.......it looks like a scene from a KJO or Yash Chopra movie.....picture perfect😊⭐️
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
perfect only baby missing😆😆😆
Kawaljeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they r the perfect and best family of the world