Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Shweta said she is single ... πŸ€”

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/I-am-single-Shweta-Tiwari-/articleshow/7247204.cms

Was she aware that while in the house doing the show, her ex-husband Raja Chaudhary had beaten up her current boyfriend? "I'm single and I don't know who this current boyfriend is, I don't know about the incident," Shweta shot back, unwilling to think about her bitter divorce. Since 2011 has started on such a high for her, would Shweta look at settling down this year? "I don't know if I will marry again or settle down. I don't know if this year will bring love. I have just come out a winner and I want to bask in this moment. One cannot predict when marriage or love will knock on your door," she replied.
But yes, this TOI is famous for writing trash and false things on her.. Shweta has earlier objected on these false stuffs as well.. Lets see..
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Arey guys lets party..πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Shweta won BB..!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes.. da most deserving candidate..😳😳😳

My Jaan..😍😍😍

My dil ki dhadkan..πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Meray spnoon ka armaan..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Meri Cutie pie...☺️☺️☺️

My love..❀️❀️❀️

Won bigg boss..!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

1st female winner of Bigg boss..1 nd only Shweta tiwari..!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Da Lovely, da Gorgeous da Beauutifull, da Mindblowing, da dashing, Da most beauutifull gal in dis whole world won Bigg Boss..!!!πŸ˜† 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

Yeah Faran finally you believed Shweta won the show..........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Partttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy time guyz I will party n celebrate Shweta's success for whole week πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Ok see this page..

http://bb4.in.com/

It says 'Chat with the winner etc etc'... And when I try to click that, it shows Salman's Chat Transcipt😑 W*H😑

Yea same with me😑
urghhhhhhhhhhh i want 2 chat
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for article ,i m happy for her dt she solely handled every situations,its very complicated for mother to manage it all. proud of her .....
Hey guyz i found this new article :

I am single: Shweta Tiwari

Prithwish Ganguly, TNN, Jan 10, 2011, 12.00am IST
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
Reduce font size
Increase font size
Share on Hotklix
Share on Messenger
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Yahoo Buzz!
Share on Digg
Share on Reditt
Google Bookmarks Newsvine
Live Bookmarks Technorati
Yahoo Bookmarks Blogmarks
Del.icio.us ApnaCircle
Tags:TV actress|Shweta Tiwari|Raja Chaudhary|Bigg Boss 4
Shweta Tiwari More Pics
Sexy TV star Shweta Tiwari is pinching herself. She cannot believe she pocketed the Rs 1 crore prize money for winning a reality TV show Bigg Boss 4 last Saturday.

For her, it still seems just a dream; she cannot shake off the feeling that she is still caged up in the house.

Shweta intends to spend the entire money on her daughter Palak's education. "I know for sure that it will be totally reserved for my daughter's upbringing. I want her to get the best opportunities," she told TOI right after she was crowned the winner. Shweta beat the likes of WWE wrestler The Great Khali, Ashmit Patel and fire-breathing Dolly Bindra in the final.

Was she aware that while in the house doing the show, her ex-husband Raja Chaudhary had beaten up her current boyfriend? "I'm single and I don't know who this current boyfriend is, I don't know about the incident," Shweta shot back, unwilling to think about her bitter divorce. Since 2011 has started on such a high for her, would Shweta look at settling down this year? "I don't know if I will marry again or settle down. I don't know if this year will bring love. I have just come out a winner and I want to bask in this moment. One cannot predict when marriage or love will knock on your door," she replied.

Shweta has also been trying for a big Bollywood break for some time now. With her huge success, does she think that she will get offers now? "I hope so. I certainly want to work in movies. Let's see how this success translates into Bollywood offers," she said hopefully.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Faraaaaaaaaaan..

I think finally you have like SERIOUSLY believed that ST won 🀣

Arre congo shongo bhaiyo aur behno.. Faraan ko yakeen hua that ST WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNπŸ₯³

🀣

🀣
Yaar yaqeen karnay ki koshish kr raha hun dats y baar baar likh raha hun takey mujhe sahi tarha say yaqeen ho jaye k woh waqae bigg boss jeet gayi hai..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺπŸ‘
Shweta won..!!!

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

thankie guddi for creating ds thread . congo everyone..

did anybody catch st's interview on star news on ibn channel??? she looked so cutie n she gave answer of every questions well....

Hey can you plzzzzz share the link Vikrant........I m dieing to see her interviews.....😳😳
Faraan92 thumbnail

Ok see this page..

http://bb4.in.com/

It says 'Chat with the winner etc etc'... And when I try to click that, it shows Salman's Chat Transcipt😑 W*H😑

Yaar yeh kya badtemeizi hai mujhe apni sweetheart say chat karni hai..😑
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xXxNatashaxXx

Yea same with me😑
urghhhhhhhhhhh i want 2 chat

Me tooo😑😑😑😑 Arghhh🀬 Beep beep..

Never mind.. When's the chat btw..

Saw one more article.. She is on Cloud 9πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernatic

Yeah Faran finally you believed Shweta won the show..........πŸ˜† Partttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy time guyz I will party n celebrate Shweta's success for whole week πŸ₯³

Me too...!!!
Yes ahista ahist belive karnay ki koshish kr raha hun yaar..!!🀣🀣