Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Awwww thanks a lot FaizaπŸ₯³ Love you for loving the vm 😳 It's emotional I knowπŸ₯Ί

Faraan.. SN is the biggest loser news channel ufff.. Someone said he wanted Dolly to win.. 🀒 I was like wat the efff.. And then papa said aur koi option bhi toh nahi tha uss journo ke paas.. Dolly ke saamne khada tha, Dolly ka naam naa bolta toh.. uthaake patak deti Dolly..🀣

Dolly is a Horror show itself 🀣 Never mind.. Liked how Shweta said 'Uiii teri mai jeet gayi'.. 🀣

@bold...🀣🀣🀣
She was looking soooo much cutooo while saying dis..☺️☺️☺️
Star news really wanted dolly to win..😑😑 W*F....🀒
Haan woh bechaara journalist.. mujhe to abhi tak us per tars aata hai..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Dolly ji bahir nikal kr keh rahi thiin k totay urr gaye bt unhon nay yeh to btaya hi nai k unkay apnay totay urrr gaye..🀣🀣
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shweta Tiwari ne mere TOTAY udaa diye 🀣 That would be APT for this ****** woman 🀣

Oh Gawd ! Her face was WORTH watching when ALL the contestants were supporting Shweta .. She didnt even bother to stand up πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I am happy that Kaizaad didnt come.. My Papa was saying, 'He doesnt wanna spoil his reputation on National tv by being called Dolly's HUSBAND'... 🀣

Shweta was just shivering.. And I remember, when Pinky called me, I was shivering too 😊 It was just the BEST moment for us πŸ‘πŸΌ After long 2 yrs, I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy regarding something on TV πŸ‘πŸΌ
Faraan92 thumbnail

Mere Celebs toh khatam hi nahi ho raheπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maine phir se apna number change kiya.. Pata nahi iss baar Shwetu reply degi ki nahi, but I will try to sms her in 1 day or so😳 Sam might call herπŸ˜ƒ

Shweta fans ki celebrations itni jaldi tak khatm nai honay waali..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Coz we all r still in shock.. she won man..😲🀣🀣
No change q kia tumnay.. Shweta kisi ajnabi ko reply kaise kregi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah plzzz do sms her.. hope she will reply nd den share her reply with us..πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats guys on St 's victory πŸ€—..i am just over the moon . Congrats on the 10 th AT πŸ€—..couldn't be happier !πŸ˜†

I am always going to treasure each ST & Sallu moment in the show & I am going to miss them so much . Yesterday 's victory was just one of a kind ...just so real & touching .😳

Sorry guys couldn't come yesterday coz was very busy ...with people coming home ...& all ...will come back later .

Guddi ..i am waiting for your ST -Sallu mix & Faraan for the Sallu - ST edited moments video ...πŸ˜†

Lots of love to you guys ...πŸ€—

prerna4rishav thumbnail
I know man.. I am still in shock 😲 Kal se mai itni khush hoon aur mere chehre pe itni badi smile hai that my papa-mumma thinking I am in love with someone 😊.. 🀣

Never mind.. I AM in love with her ☺️.. Gosh! She won ! Palak is so lucky 😊 She should always acknowledge her mom's effort and whatever ST is doing for her.. 😊 That poor kid was crying πŸ₯Ί.. This was the ONLY reason I was against her joining BB.. But never mind, seems it was one of the BEST decisions of her life 😊..

And worry not yaa, I will call her if she doesnt recognize my sms and language πŸ˜†.. Plus, I will deffo mail her ( and will write my number if she has any confusion )πŸ˜ƒ..

Gosh ! We are SO happy :D Unbelievable journey ! And MOST memorable one for sure ! BB4 was TRULY dominated by Shweta.. And in the forum, by US 🀣
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelshy

Congrats guys on St 's victory πŸ€—..i am just over the moon . Congrats on the 10 th AT πŸ€—..couldn't be happier !πŸ˜†

I am always going to treasure each ST & Sallu moment in the show & I am going to miss them so much . Yesterday 's victory was just one of a kind ...just so real & touching .😳

Sorry guys couldn't come yesterday coz was very busy ...with people coming home ...& all ...will come back later .

Guddi ..i am waiting for your ST -Sallu mix & Faraan for the Sallu - ST edited moments video ...πŸ˜†

Lots of love to you guys ...πŸ€—

Yes.. Making for u πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€— Me waitin for this FINALE epi to get downloaded.. BEST Salman Shweta stuffs! SS hug.. And then Salman claps for her again n again.. Calls her Dashing, beautiful, gawgeous and what not ☺️.. Holds her pallu πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£ And finally, raises her hand and announces her the winner πŸ˜ƒ

I am gonna die πŸ˜ƒ I hope Shweta has a kickstart in her career after this venture.. I wanna see her in JDJ πŸ˜ƒ

p.s - I HATE you for not joining the celebfest yest😑
angelshy thumbnail
Sorry hon ...couldn't coz of all the relatives pouring in ...but you should be happy that i prayed & told you ..she will win ...& she did .😳

I know it is such a proud moment for all of us ....for some reason i hope & pray that we get to see Sallu & ST again together .😍..thats my dream ..hope God is listening . Sallu was just so wonderful to her yesterday 😳...my eyes swelled up with tears ...πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail

Shweta Tiwari ne mere TOTAY udaa diye 🀣 That would be APT for this ****** woman 🀣

Oh Gawd ! Her face was WORTH watching when ALL the contestants were supporting Shweta .. She didnt even bother to stand up πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I am happy that Kaizaad didnt come.. My Papa was saying, 'He doesnt wanna spoil his reputation on National tv by being called Dolly's HUSBAND'... 🀣

Shweta was just shivering.. And I remember, when Pinky called me, I was shivering too 😊 It was just the BEST moment for us πŸ‘πŸΌ After long 2 yrs, I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy regarding something on TV πŸ‘πŸΌ

Haan sharmindgi k marey yeh btana to bhool ho gayi k uskay apnay toote urrr gaye...🀣
I dunno wat dat women think o herself.. kahaan ki maharani samajhti hai apni ap ko.. well BB nay usko apni aukaat to dikha hi di.. wet she deserves she got it..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’
Kaizaad Ji to waqae apni reputation khraab nai krana chahtey honagay isilye nai aye hongay.. bechaare apni wife ki kartooton ko dekh kr paagal ho jata..🀣

Yeah shweta was shivereing crying.. looking sooo cutooo yaar.. ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.. i can never forget dese moments..☺️☺️☺️ she was really nbot able to believe dat she won BB man..!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜† nd still she is saying in her interviews.. dunno shweta q samajhti hai k uskay itnay fans nai..
Mai usay hazaar dafa bta chuka hun k mai uska deewana parwaana mastaana nd uskay pechay fultoo pagal hun bhai..🀣🀣🀣
Kal to salmaan bilkull meray dil ki batein kr raha tha.. the beutifull da gorgous da lovely Shweta tiwari.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mujhe to lagta hai k usay bhi secret crush hai shweta per..🀣🀣 nd jab shweta nay usay stage per bhai keh dia to uski shakal dekhnay waali thi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bechaara us waqt mana bhi nai kr sakta tha..🀣🀣
Also totally loved salmaan yesterday jis tarha usnay shweta ko itnirepect di.. uska pallo uthaya.. he really likes her..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nd btw Congratzzz Guddie ur hrishu was da 1st contestent who hugged shweta..πŸ˜›πŸ€£
I was really not able to believe it.. pehlay no comments nd us k jeetnay k bad hi sab say pehlay us say galey mila..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
angelshy thumbnail
Bye guys will come back later ...have to run ...πŸ˜†...bye πŸ€—
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to Swetha Tiwari.
She was definetly one of the contestant who conducted herself quite well.
Although there have been her share of fights and arguments, she did try her best to avoid fights and behave as calmly and with grace and dignity as possible even though she has been put under pressure/scanner a lot of times.
Although I wanted Sameer, Seema and Swetha to be the final three and wanted Swetha to win, I'm happy that the person I wanted to win has won.
Swetha-Palak interaction and Salman-Palak interaction were truly the "Awww" moments.So, congratulations to Swetha fans out there.