Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prernatic

Hey guyz where are you.....???? Why this thread is so soooooooooooooona soooooooooona abhi toh show ko khatam huay huay sirf 4 din guzre hain 😭😭😭..........Forum bhi itna inactive hai πŸ˜’ no Shweta bashing topics anymore πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........Sab kuch itna thanda thanda kyun .....Hey Guddi hav u guyz moved to Faran's FC........Plzzzz some 1 give me link of that FC.........And Faran bro thanks for Cuttie Palak's interview. 😳😳.......Kuch aur naya article ya interview aaya Shweta ka????????? πŸ˜›

Nahi yaar aur koi nahi.. jaise hi koi milega.. share kr dunga..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Nd dont be disappointed.. we all will rockkk in Shweta Fc.. after all Shweta won BB..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ€£
bthilaga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celina_

i have another question is there any chance to find KZK episode on youtube or any where else..specially when Mr.bajaj enters the show..i have seen many episodes but not from the start and i really want to watch it if its possible..

thanks in advance..

here is the link for kzk epsoide
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hmm and what if she doesnt come to daily show..??

actually i am quit surprised that Shweta has no official forum as i know she has an official fan site but has has no forum where you can discuss what ever you want about her..

Hey Celina itz gr88888 that u r such a huge Shweta fan.........πŸ˜ƒ Well we are also apprehensive abt her coming to a daily soap πŸ˜•πŸ˜• But insha Allah she will come soon in a daily soap 😊.........And Celina why dont you join Shweta's FC in Celeberity Fan Clubs section........We discuss everything abt Shweta there............😊😳 You r most welcome there.....
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

hmm and what if she doesnt come to daily show..??

actually i am quit surprised that Shweta has no official forum as i know she has an official fan site but has has no forum where you can discuss what ever you want about her..

No she doesnt have any official site ya ! All those are false rumorsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And I also hope she comes back to tele asap😳 Dont wanna watch her in Bollywood JUST because I am used to get her daily doseπŸ˜† 3 hrs in 1 yr wont do for meπŸ˜†
Hey guyz good news.........Now Shweta has 18,000 fans on face book πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

And I also hope she comes back to tele asap😳 Dont wanna watch her in Bollywood JUST because I am used to get her daily doseπŸ˜† 3 hrs in 1 yr wont do for meπŸ˜†

Yeah i also want daily dose of Shweta........Tongue
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernatic

Hey Celina itz gr88888 that u r such a huge Shweta fan.........πŸ˜ƒ Well we are also apprehensive abt her coming to a daily soap πŸ˜•πŸ˜• But insha Allah she will come soon in a daily soap 😊.........And Celina why dont you join Shweta's FC in Celeberity Fan Clubs section........We discuss everything abt Shweta there............😊😳 You r most welcome there.....

thanks alot for wellcomin me you guyz are sweet like Shweta..
and i allready joined the Shwetas FC..thanks again
Celina_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

what about Shweta Tiwari.info and net..??
and ofcourse i wanna see her everyday..sonce BB4 is over i am watchin her old episodes of BB4 only Shweta parts thou..
Celina_ thumbnail
OMG Thanks a milllllllllliiiiiooooonnn..you made my evenin..thanksssssssssssssssssss
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

what about Shweta Tiwari.info and net..??
and ofcourse i wanna see her everyday..sonce BB4 is over i am watchin her old episodes of BB4 only Shweta parts thou..

.info is absolute not her official site..

.net was.. but the domain has been sold..