Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

My 2 cents on the final.

The awards were funny. The lazy award which Sameer deservedly won, at least he won something. πŸ˜†

Veena was back to her Asssh-Mit.
πŸ˜†

Loved Salman Khan! The way he helped Shweta with her pallu all the way to the stage. Khali helped as well in the house. Also loved his dhak, dhak and his DHAK, DHAK comment. πŸ˜† Salman kept on picking on Shweta as well calling her name so many times and she thinking she's out and proceeding to get out. πŸ˜†

Shweta meeting with her daughter was so emotional, I cried. 😭 It would have been perfect had they put the K3G bg music on. πŸ˜†

All the contestants stood up but Dolly didn't. I know she didn't like Shweta but c'mon show a little appreciation or at least think about your own image.

Gotta say loved the final mostly coz Shweta won but overall very good.

Yeah, it was an awesome finale πŸ‘πŸ‘
I don't know how they used to do coz this is the first time I am watching this show and it's finale.....I think, it was perfectly done and the last scene of Shweta and Palak made the evening most memorable πŸ˜ƒ

Dolly is a shame to human being!! She looked so jealous and angry through out the show
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Fazy.. very nice 2 cents ya πŸ‘πŸΌ

OMG.. I am just not in a condition to read and digest anything meaningful as of tonight 🀣 I have gone insane

Oh yes.. Faraan.. 🀣 Shweta's FC ya! But it becomes our own AT na 😳.. ☺️.. Will be active thereπŸ˜ƒ

Marz and Sabz.. U ........................... It's Shweta's AT not mine 🀣 Mujhe praise karna hai toh u are MOST MOST MOST welcome But PM mei karo mujhe sharam aati hai 😳🀣 Kidding 🀣

Love tonight's epi.. πŸ˜ƒ

LOL.....hum toh khulam khula karinge.....darna kisse?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You deserve our two cents darling!! Your dedication and passion towards Shweta is truly commendable πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ (but don't be over the moon huh as there are many who are like you)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyway, I can't stop watching/re-watching the last part of the finale 😳

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fazy.. very nice 2 cents ya πŸ‘πŸΌ

OMG.. I am just not in a condition to read and digest anything meaningful as of tonight 🀣 I have gone insane

Oh yes.. Faraan.. 🀣 Shweta's FC ya! But it becomes our own AT na 😳.. ☺️.. Will be active thereπŸ˜ƒ

Marz and Sabz.. U ........................... It's Shweta's AT not mine 🀣 Mujhe praise karna hai toh u are MOST MOST MOST welcome But PM mei karo mujhe sharam aati hai 😳🀣 Kidding 🀣

Love tonight's epi.. πŸ˜ƒ

I'll be waiting 4 all of u dere..!!!πŸ˜›
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

I'll be waiting 4 all of u dere..!!!πŸ˜›

Aur koi kaam nahi hai kyaa? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
(just kidding)

You will surely see me there Faraan though I can't promise about others πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

We will rock our FC all over againπŸ˜ƒ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sabz 🀣

Mai moon mei nahi Cloud 9 mei hoon.. 😈 And I knw you are No.1 Celeb πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Accha just now was thinking, Palak is one lucky kid.. Her papa was runner up.. And momma is Bigg Boss πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Sabz 🀣

Mai moon mei nahi Cloud 9 mei hoon.. 😈 And I knw you are No.1 Celeb πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Accha just now was thinking, Palak is one lucky kid.. Her papa was runner up.. And momma is Bigg Boss πŸ˜†

haan jee....I am in total ga ga gi gi gu gu mood today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so teasing Faraan out πŸ˜›

Yes, Palak is indeed very lucky to have a mom like Shweta though I don't really want to comment on her fatherπŸ˜›

But, yes her parents set the record in BB houseπŸ˜ƒ

You see Shweta is always a head of RajaπŸ‘
Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

[

haan jee....I am in total ga ga gi gi gu gu mood today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so teasing Faraan out πŸ˜›

Yes, Palak is indeed very lucky to have a mom like Shweta though I don't really want to comment on her fatherπŸ˜›

But, yes her parents set the record in BB houseπŸ˜ƒ

You see Shweta is always a head of RajaπŸ‘

faraan bura maan gaya kya 😑😭

Sabz.. I know.. And that's what it ought to be.. Because unless Raja changes himself, he would always be a loser.. πŸ˜• I dont understand why cant he change himself😑

Never mind.. I wanted Palak to say soemthing abt Dolly.. She didnt .. 😊
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
CONGRATZ EVERYONE!!!!

whens shweta's live chat??
prerna4rishav thumbnail
OMG will there be any live chat?

😲

WOwoowww.. πŸ˜ƒ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Aur koi kaam nahi hai kyaa? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
(just kidding)

You will surely see me there Faraan though I can't promise about others πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

We will rock our FC all over againπŸ˜ƒ

Hope so sabz..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan mujhe sab say acha Shweta FC mei baithe rehna hi lagta hai.. afterall u know wat she means to me..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Okie mai wapis Shweta ko dekhnay ja raha hun coz mujhe abhi tak theek tarha say yaqeen nahi hua k woh Bigg boss jeet chuki hai..!!!🀣🀣🀣