Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guddi and gang...if you all move to any other show do let me know thru a PM 😊
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sano88

btw Dolly was imitating veena in news today

On which channel..??? i wanna see..😛😆
Coz Veena herself hav imitated many pak actresses in a pakistani comedy show..!!!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
tthey showed on star news 🤣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Plzz share it...!!!😡😆

Aah mai thoda bhaav kha rahi thi..😳😆 Waise bhi batane wali thi😆

Ok so there it goes --

R: Congratulations.. For winning Big Boss 4.. 😳

S: Thankie thanks a lot😳

R: And did you realize that you're the first female winner of Big Boss😃

S: Oh yeah..😳 I had no idea that I was gonna win😳 Thanks to my fanz and audience they have showered so much love on me..😳

R: What you gonna do with the prize money..

S: Of course it will be for my daughter.. And her future..

R: So.. Many housemates thought that you're diplomatic and all.. What do you have to say abt this..

S: ( Confused and flat face 🤣 ).. So tell me do YOU also think that I am diplomatic?😕

R: Ummm.. Yeah.. Slightly😳

S: Ok fine.. But I am not diplomatic at all.. if there are two persons and I am asked to name the worse one amongst those two..and if I find both of them good persons, I can NEVER name one.. Rather I would really say that both are good.. Now if that's what you think is Diplomacy, then let it be.. Because 1 or 2 interviews aint gonna change people's perception either.. They have seen me for long 3 months😳 And I am happy that I am diplomatic and not Badtameez😛

R: Awww now that's a sweet one.. I got your point.. So after Kasautii, you have participated in various reality shows.. Yeh hai Jalwa, Nach Baliye and 1 2 ka 4.. But this.. you can your second best stint.. Second huge success after KZK.. Excited?

S: Oh yes absolutely😳 I never thought that I would come across as winner.. In fact I thought I would say 1 or 2 months, and that's it.. But .. This is the biggest reality show and I won it😳😳 Cant believe😳 .. And I always knew that people love me as Prerna.. But I am glad that they ALSO liked me as Shweta... Thankie all😳

R: Yes.. Loved you.. Ok now time for some fun.. U have to answer 2/3 questions.. Fun round😳

S: ( Makes faces 🤣 )..

R: So one person.. You think who deserved to win.. And why ..

S: Seema.. Because she needed the money more than I did😳

R: Ok.. One person, whom you would call Dramebaaz ..

S: Veena Malik😆..

R: Oh now THAT is a truthful answer😆 So what you think abt her.. And her and Ashmit.. Was there really something going on btwn them😆..

S: Ummm I really dont care.. Actually inside the house, they seemed to be 'More than friends'.. But then I asked them once, that they would really like to continue their affair outside the house or not.. But they said it's just friendship.. So I never asked them anything after that.. If it's just friendship then let it be.. Mujhe kya😛 It's her life.. And if they told me they are friends, then I believe that... I dont like to interfere in others' personal lives.. And I dont like others to interfere in MY personal life either😊.. As long as Veena doesnt eye MY boyfriend or husband, I really dont care😆😆😆😆.. She has her own life😆

R: OH wow ! That is really amazing answer Shweta I trust you on that😆 Thankie for being with us..

S: Ok so now tell me do you really think I am diplomatic?😡😆

R: Oh no no.. Not anymore😆 You say what u feel and that's true😃..

S: Thankie !😆

R: Congo once again..

Ends😆

😛
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: susan29

Hey guddi and gang...if you all move to any other show do let me know thru a PM 😊

Hey sure hun😳 I might move to JDJ😃 Just for Madhuri.. And Suhana ☺️ I mean ragini.. 😛
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

For people in India -

Shwetha's live interview is going on Aaj Tak.
Manoj Tiwari is also there.
If any one wants to watch, turn on Aaj Tak.
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i want shweta winning siggy.... Guddi diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😳😆
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankzz 4 sharing da interview Guddie..!!!

I simply loved her answers..!!!😳

Love u Shweta..☺️❤️☺️ My darling.😍😍😍

P.S Guddie now plzz dont say anything..😡😆 Shweta already said dat she is compleetely single so now she is reserved 4 me..😳😆🤣
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh its there in the first page..
using it..😉

Faraan u there?
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 13 years ago
okkk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@herms_angel-Thanks a lot for letting us know abt her interview 😊 but I missed it 😔 .