Users

Frequent Posters

WreckLass thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

I have no clue
OMG when does it come? :D

It generally comes on Wednesday evening at 7...but as usual my tv guide is all messed up so I recorded all the shows on Wed between 6-8 pm😆
I will PM you the link to the video when its online

Edited by crystalline23 - 13 years ago
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crystalline23

It generally comes on Wednesday evening at 7...but as usual my tv guide is all messed up so I recorded all the shows on Wed between 6-8 pm😆
I will PM you the link to the video when its online

Awwwww thanks Ayushi :D
YAY we reunite again!
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😛 Oye Simi.....How are you?
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 well if that's ruining it then go visit Geeta Ma's appreciation thread.........😛 Why would you think Terrence appreciation thread be left alone, if Geeta Ma's wasn't? 😛

I did not ruin that thread - but you sure did ruin this thread.

I was gonna join Geeta's fan topic as I am her fan, but I rather not involve myself there - as i would be embarassed the way some of her fans are commenting.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😛 I was embarassed by some Terrence fans poking fun of Geeta Ma's weight.......😛
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I quite like the idea of a Terence Ki Toli flag!😛
I'd definitely use it as my siggy and hopefully others would too and the forum would be filled with Terence.😳

We love you Terence Lewis! :)
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Awww

Those who are supporters/fans of Terence, remember Terence does read India Forums and in the last season, he even left messages for his fans and had requested us to all respect all on the show.

Just a friendly reminder to all his fans - let's remain civil when discussing the show. We want Terence to feel proud of his supporters that they are classy and know how to carry mature and constructive discussion.

Let's all stay united and keep the flag of Terence ki Toli flying by making him proud of his supporters 😊

What a lovely siggy! 😃 I also am missing TL, but sometimes change is good. I hope he'll be back for DID 3. 😊
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes definately Change is good.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zee di! You should make a TKT flag :D
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😃 Wait is this thread even relevant this season? is Terrence a part of the show this season? 😃I mean some people had objections to a D sir appreciation thread eventhough he is a part of this season....Terrence is not a part of this season......😃 might as well start an appreciation thread for Prabhu Deva on the forum.....not a bad idea, let me do that right now..........😃