All 4 Final Inmates, and Winner, A SUM UP!

scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dolly, Ashmit, Khali and Shweta!!!
All 4 Finalists of Bigg Boss 4, I am very happy that Khali n Shweta were two finalists... they were very deserving and deserved to go in Finals!!!!
Dolly n Ashmit, obviously didnt deserve.. Infact Dolly was the cheapest contestant!

And Ashmit was the most rude contestant!!
Yet Shweta was the MOST fake contestant and Khali was the MOST Lazy contestant!!
BUT, I am very happy with the feeling that Dolly n Ashmit were thrown out and werent even the first runner ups!!!!!! They DIDNT even deserve to be finalists, far away first runner up or winner!!!

I am a Khali fan, reason he was Calm n Composed n quite adjusting with such an environment! Shweta was by far the most FAKE person and she was carrying her 'PRERNA' image on Bigg Boss!~
I really hoped Khali won, but he is a TRUE WINNER! Obviously he would get more success and popularity now, which happens with many runner ups! They are always more successful than winners!
Shweta Tiwari didnt deserve to win, but she was strong due to her TV Image! But just as the History of Bigg Boss is, winner are never GOOD people and are fakes, cheap, PAKHANDI type people!
Be it Rahul Roy, Ashotosh, Vindoo or Shweta!!

But anyways, Good LUCK to Shweta Tiwari n Khali!!!!!! 

Edited by scorpio8990 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio8990 thumbnail
OH GOD!
No reply!!
Lol!! weird!!! 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree to  some part. KHALI was best n deserved to win. But even shweta played well i, even if she was diplomatic n sympathy factor , dolly factor and TV image overall made her winner.
Talking about other BB winners I think Ashutosh and Vindu were deserving winners where Ashutosh (his competitor was Raja so..)played game very smartly while Vindu was very clear hearted person, forgiving person n was not fake.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 13 years ago
scorpio8990 thumbnail
I think Vindoo acted to be too good.. comparing her with other inmate Poonam who reached Finals. I think she was much much better than him... but i wont know whats wrong with voting!?

And yeahh.. for Dolly factor, for once I can say its good Shweta won!!
This case and everything looks similar like Shilpa Shetty n Jade Goody and CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER!