Missing those days badly!!

lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I m really missing those days badly....missing tht innocent frnship of taanu....missing tht cute fyts of taanu😉........i m really missing my previous taanu a lot......i don know if those days will ever come bck😲............
And this all is coz of the creatives..... i m sorry to say bt dey ave ruined the show...they have spoiled da respect or da emotions which i had for da show😡...........
I really miss those heavy doses of taanu................
and now i m frustrated wid da heavy doses of family drama which r impossible to digest........😡
i was just going thru some of the oct.- nov. scenes of taanu and felt really awkward nad extremelt happy at da same tym😲😊....
coz if we compare the show 2day and the show 1 and half months before...it seems a complete new and a diff. show..............
Creatives u have really mesed it up! u have ruined our expectations....
still when i go down the memory lane of my taanu scenes, a soothing smile comes on face, i get realxed.........
its vry hard for me to describe wat i m feelin ryt now and may be da same for u too........coz we all r hard core fans of taanu.....and we all r nt liking the present conditions.....we all have mixed feelings and thus i m nt able to find exact words for i m feeling ryt now......😕
i hate when someone says tht he/she has no more interest in TL nw.....at tht point i stop tht person (coz its my fav. show and i cant hear anytihng against fav. show).....bt somewhere deep inside i also know tht he/she is correct.........
the ppl who used to luv just few months r watching bt not wid da same anxiety, dsame curiousity.....and one of da xampless is my mom....(bt she still watches it😆)
U really broke our heart cvs and creatives!!!!!
i really feel these songs r suitable for fans like us(speciall at present):
1."Kya se kya ho gaya.......😭"
2."Kaha gye voh din....."
bt i will still watch da show coz of my taanu😊
I request u guys to watch the previous epi again and again, again develop tht passion in u and then desrcribe ur feelings.......
thnk u.
(did nt mean to hurt anyone...just xplained my POV)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wish the toooo much negativity disappears from this show
really seeing gloomy faces all time in this show is really not done
evils always smiling
now the time has come that atleast one evil Ritesh shd b punished for all his crimes
wish Ritesh is shown soon behind the bars !!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rite now again the show has become so tensed
the creatives shd make the show more lighter
it seems happiness has totally fizzed out from this show for the time being !!
ritesh shd b sooooon behind the bars
now he has crossed all limits of evilness !!!
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wait dear we will get treat after the leap (vikas said in one of his reply) i still belive him