Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

382287 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It seems like Sony edited Kashmira's part! She did similar things in other shows! She just can't handles criticism and defeat graciously.

I don't understand the whole shocking part about Krushna getting eliminated. I was not shocked, at all! He was the lowest scorer that day and that is one of the major reasons he is out. If he scored great or even average it would have made some logic. The audience, will not vote only because he had 'Potential', if he doesn't show it consistently then the same audience will quickly shift to another contestant. Krushna is no doubt, a very good dancer but he can't successfully adapt himself, his postures and expressions to different styles very easily, his bollywood style tends to get into his dancing most of the time. I liked his performance for the science-fiction theme. That was superb!
Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 13 years ago
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wen was all this???? Jan. 10 episode??? I dint see her popping up in it
vinshe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess they edited her part out.. I didnt see her.. I thank sony for that 😃
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but her comments don't make sense....😕.😆
if Krushna is popular he would not get out so early cos people would be voting for him...but in this show judges scores count aswell..and he scored the least so he must have known he was a high chance of going out..... and there are more popular faces than krushna in the competition... sushant,ankita,ragini,mahi,daya e.t.c even renuka is a popular face yet she was out in the second week and that too was beacuse she was the lowest scorer that week too.

Kashmeera's attitude and behavoiur in nach baliye was disgusing..
the way she walked of the stage and she was pulling krushna along,he looked like he wanted to say 'muhje is tarah nahi jaana hai chod muhje'😆