sarita joshi(nivi's dadi) in jhalak dikh laaja..

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nivi's dadi... i mean sarita joshi ... danced yesterday with krushna and robin in jhalak dikh laja's 3 ka tadka special... 

she was fab ... at the age of 70 she danced beautifully... even judges praised her alot ... 

here is the link to her performance... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhilha thumbnail

She was tooo cuteee!!😆i loved her costume!! she is such a lively person and so young at heart and it is so dissappointing to see her like this in CCBM ...always worried....angry...crying and they really are wasting her character!!

I jst loved her performance and she looked so radiant..Its definitely a must watch!!!!

thanx for posting the link!!
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the link teddy ....woooooooow dadi rocked the stage awesome
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG awsome dancing wow, i am speechless i loved it lolz. Thanks teddy, ur such a sweetheart.love ya🤗
teddybear66 thumbnail
welcome.. Everyone.. N yes she was jus fab while dancin.. Who can say she is 70..
ninisidhello thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is this Nivi's grandma?? Wow!! She was the high point of this dance. It's good to know CCBM has enthusiastic performers. Go granny… U R awesome👏!! I love to see U on the show.

Thanks for sharing. Take care… ;))😊

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

welcome.. Everyone.. N yes she was jus fab while dancin.. Who can say she is 70..

When they said she's 70, I was really surprised. She performed really good.
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

When they said she's 70, I was really surprised. She performed really good.

jus watch it again ... when they were showin their rehersals before the performance... krushna mentioned she is 70 n even after performance ended he said aap thaki nahi .. mujhe lag raha hai main 70 ka hoon ....