Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Always expect the unexpected 😆

seriously...4m now...i will of bb.....coz its endin...yeppyyy...hahahahahahahha
Edited by sirjee - 13 years ago
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar ashmit ko kuch to exercise karna chahiye,its so irritating wen people do nakhde dat they cant eat dis or dat,bimaar ho jaunga wit oily food,wat bimaar? 6 pac abs banane k saare nakhde the.
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roshnii

Yaar ashmit ko kuch to exercise karna chahiye,its so irritating wen people do nakhde dat they cant eat dis or dat,bimaar ho jaunga wit oily food,wat bimaar? 6 pac abs banane k saare nakhde the.

but he iz da one who lost sooo much weight...n in yesterday's episode...shweta seemed as if she gained weight...n now she has tummy also...wich she didnt when she came...
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actally this task is direct copy from US BB season 2010 and they were funny. but not our contestants in these costumes.
sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: asood43

Actally this task is direct copy from US BB season 2010 and they were funny. but not our contestants in these costumes.

yy wat was funny in dat....
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asood43

I dont think so the same task was there in India BB 2006 nd that was funny.......
sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazzz

I dont think so the same task was there in India BB 2006 nd that was funny.......

but itz written in US bb 2010...not India bb season 1....
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

<div></div>but he iz da one who lost sooo much weight...n in yesterday's episode...shweta seemed as if she gained weight...n now she has tummy also...wich she didnt when she came...

da way he has so much nakhdas regarding food it seems he came in BB 2 lose weight..i didnt notice if shweta has carried weight,ghar me baithe baithe mota to hona hi tha
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

yy wat was funny in dat....

They were not given any song and particular costumes but has to dance any time music played. they showed their frustration clearly and was kinda funny.
sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshnii

da way he has so much nakhdas regarding food it seems he came in BB 2 lose weight..i didnt notice if shweta has carried weight,ghar me baithe baithe mota to hona hi tha

in yesterday's episode...were she comes n sit on da table...n chat wid manoj...luk at her tummy...