Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeh even i heard the show is ending on monday. How could they do this?????? The show has hardly begun. I hope its an april fool prank. I want this show to go on for so much longer at least 20 episodes.
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i too hope they are April Fooling us ! 😳
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lets c wat happens tonyt but i was wondering first of april is on friday den y playing pranks so early...mayb it is true😔
-Seri- thumbnail
yeah i know , but till the next week , 1st april had gone so they might b makin us Advance April Fool 😆
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hw they finish it on this monday so much to happen
noor321 thumbnail
I know, they are doing it like the american shows where they leave it at a cliff hanger and start the next season from there. But i hate this way!!!!!!!
-Seri- thumbnail
i HATED how it ended so Abruptly !!! 😔
Ea703 to batao 😔
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what happen in todayz epi?
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it was a good epi. If they revealed about Ea-703 then half the mystery would be solved in one season! Loved the ending. It makes you yearn for moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee😃. Not surprised that Maya chose Mickey over Agha. It was quite obvious. Hmmmmm but glad that my prediction came true! Agha and Mickey are brothers😆. It would be interesting to see how they both ended up the way they are....Agha is definately coming back to save his friends in season 2. Ufffffffff! want it to come back soon!
I'd defintely miss Dreamers😒😭.
noor321 thumbnail
.Yeh it looks like its gonna be aleezay and agha.. And I can't believe they are brothers. I think agha's dad just called mickey beta cos he is his nephew, because didn't mickey talk about aghas khoon and his family lineage in a mean way. Why would he say that if they are brothers, also wouldn't the school know. Why would the uni send a ministers son to jail??

Oh I am so glad its miya together. The way she was about to say I love you and mickey realise it.😳 So cute
Edited by noor321 - 13 years ago