Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think d current cast is d best dey cud have soooo dey must stick to it...ryt????even d gang for that matter
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they gang is toooo good lol
noor321 thumbnail
OMGGGG just watched the 10th episode ohhhhhhhh myyyyy goshhhh!!!!!. So maya doesn't love agha yeahh. But i have a feeling mickey is using maya against agha nooooo. I love their pair. But omg the line where he said "give me your heart" i just melted there. Oh and mickeys real name is mikaal!!!!!
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awwwww Today's Epi was OSm 😃 😍
LOVED the way Mickey Confessed !!! 🤣 😍 ☺️ aawwwww
" tum bus apna dill mujhe de do , baki jawaab main khud dhoondh lu ga "
😍 aawwwwww

and OMG the Fight !!! Damn You Zain !!!!!

Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just started watching Dreamers since I've been hearing about it too much😊 and I must say it's really entertaining! I'm glad Pakistan has produced a youth oriented drama that you can actually enjoy watching!😊
Will definately watch all the episodes, right now I'm on epi 3😳......but the funny thing is I've already jumped to episode 9 and watched it which did ruin all the fun!😃 but I just couldn't wait.......😆
noor321 thumbnail
@nimz-kmh Yeh i started watching it when ep 7 was out and omg and like finished all in like 2 days mostly on the second day it was tooo good. Oh and when you watch the 10th episode it will be even better. Yeh i know i hope they have more youth shows!!! does anyone know anymore pakistani youth shows?

@ Rishx_KSG i know i was zain how could you!!!!! I can't believe he took the gun
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
10th Epi Updated ! 😳
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode 10 was awesomeeeeeeeeee😉😉
Sorry to all Mickey fans......but me loving Agha😍 I kinda feel bad for him😒. Poor thing! he's so in love with her. I soooooooo want him with Maya ASAP!😆 but i'm having a feeling she'll choose Mickey Mouse😛 and then regret it later on.
Garaj Baras scene was too good! Heart broken Agha🥺 how dare Mickey just took her away😡😡. Love the way they're both possesive about her in their own way.
Edited by Nimz-KMH - 13 years ago
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
m not understanding ds sudden negative touch to mickey's character...its a bit weird😕

n i think mickey is after maya just coz agha loves her n he wants agha to lose always...

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimz-KMH

Episode 10 was awesomeeeeeeeeee😉😉

Sorry to all Mickey fans......but me loving Agha😍 I kinda feel bad for him😒. Poor thing! he's so in love with her. I soooooooo want him with Maya ASAP!😆 but i'm having a feeling she'll choose Mickey Mouse😛 and then regret it later on.
Garaj Baras scene was too good! Heart broken Agha🥺 how dare Mickey just took her away😡😡. Love the way they're both possesive about her in their own way.

hey but did u notice maya asked mickey tumhe mjh mein kia pasand hy and all...i think dere was sm other meaning in her question....dun u think??