Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

112642 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this is all because of SARA.... even in the video she came across as a sweet person... i am glad that RMJ is finally enjoying its share of success....
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Firstly i have to say and i have said before Sara came in at such a crucial and right time - the wedding day and thats when we all saw the story take a turning point in Anukalp and Mona, and ppl who just wanted to see Sara in the first episode, probably liked what they saw in the story as well, coz i have to say i enjoyed her first episode as a whole episode - Anukalp/Mona scenes, and the song sequence, and also i see a ease chemistry with Sara and Nishant, well Nishant seems more at ease and comfortable with Sara.......

Also i think Sara has always came across well esp when she is giving interviews with small news shows like SBS and SBB even back when she was in Bidaai, and you can tell that she is very honoured i would say that after Bigg Boss, someone has taken the time and given her chance in a new show, called her and wanted to work with her, and you can tell by how grateful she is, and also looks like thw whole cast and crew get on, and are totally a ease and chilled with Sara coming in
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
aaabbb thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please don't give all credit just to Sara, she came when fruit was already riped, she is doing good job but don't forget others contribution, The story is at point where it is interesting and everyone made it possible.
Admire story writing though I was kind of turned off a bit why Ambaji changed so fast but last episode when she talked to Mona I was impressed, there will be good convos after marriage between them๐Ÿ˜›.
Never thought I will say this when he was there, but I miss Goldie, he has amazing screen presence.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the link !!
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I for sure would not be following this if it hadn't been for our lovely sara. Even sbs gave her props so credit is defn due to sara. U go sara. Keep rockin this show.