priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Additi Gupta:

What were the pros and cons this year?
This year my show went off air which was a con for me but at the same I got another show like Zara Nachke Dikha which I enjoyed doing. But then I got eliminated in between, which again put me on a low. But today I am really happy with my bunch of Guinea pigs with which I am having a great time.

A mistake that you would never repeat? Invite insecurities that I am feeling right now on the sets in Sangini. I took up the role thinking that even though it is a parallel lead I would get more time for myself. But then the show turned out to be something else than I had expected. I also want to work on my impulsive behavior because it hurts people.

What skill do you most want to learn or improve this year? I want to explore and learn a lot of things. I wish to do a show in Star One which is completely youth based and energetic.

What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year? I waste a lot of time in sleeping and I would like to get charged up next year.

Who is the person you most want to encourage this year? I really want Mukti Mohan and Nishant Bhatt to grow well in the industry and would definitely encourage them.

Your New Year wish? I wish not to repeat any roles that I already did and would want to become a new Additi who is very sorted. Also I forget things very fast and would want to get rid of that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

refreshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nishant should buck up. He is under utilizing Ankita..