Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imp200020001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cool_kritz

he was gr8 in nach baliye ..i remember when all d chreographers had to dance to nach baliye title ,he was d best and also i guess he has done sum mirror image act in nachbaliye which was also really gud....lukng forward to seeing him do hip hop in did doubles!!1

I was thinking the same thing also...I loved him during his nach baliye time and always thought what happened to him. I was happy to see when he got a chance to choreograph for Movie Don. Now when I saw that he was on DID panel, my pain for losing Terence sir somewhat lessened.
494192 thumbnail
He's related to me 😳 I was so excited. LOL
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PimpJuice

He's related to me 😳 I was so excited. LOL

LOL how bataoπŸ˜ƒ
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Edited by Awww - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This man is sexy baby!😳 he has a cute smile, but he has an even cuter laugh. 😍
ok now i'm gonna snap back to reality and say he did a good job at the choreography for his contestants, although marzi stole the show for me. πŸ˜† as for his comments, i admire his style of commenting. to the point, no BS, and says it without any attitude.πŸ‘πŸΌ atta boy!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rapier

This man is sexy baby!😳 he has a cute smile, but he has an even cuter laugh. 😍
ok now i'm gonna snap back to reality and say he did a good job at the choreography for his contestants, although marzi stole the show for me. πŸ˜† as for his comments, i admire his style of commenting. to the point, no BS, and says it without any attitude.πŸ‘πŸΌ atta boy!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Well i have the same views... he is adorably cute..Embarrassed.. Love everything he has done uptill now.. i hope the winner is from his rockers this time..Embarrassed
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg i keep drooling whnever they show him
man is there a way they can have take out geeta and replace her with Rajeev for the regular DID seasons

so it could be Remo, terence and rajeev =)
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
add me in , i like geeta as she always tries every field , but this dude is just rocking ..........
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok, can anyone post his gang;s pic please , i would like to make a siggy and use it ........
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Add me in too!

I've clicked the "like" button as well! But just thought I should post a message too!

I love Rajiv too! He is incredibly sweet! And I love his teamm! He is my fav this year! 😳 Lol

Thank You for this thread!