Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
happy new years to all.....
my new year resolution is no cakes, icecream n chocolates for a year except on birthdays of course.....
lets see if dat works....bcaz i love chocolate n icecream n juss can't live without thm...i guess will eat icecream bt only in summer holidays.....can't live without dat....
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: haaki_ragz

dont make fun...

But, my new year resolution is to stop crying As far as possible..
and if possible not to cry at all.....

Arey nahi nahi..River bahane ka contract karlo kahi se...Ull get filthy 😎 😭

keep smilin

viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
resolution!! 🤣🤣 well cumin baq to normall!! my resolution iss!! datti wil ldo my workk!! 🤣 bt nt on time!! 🤣
Blessedfool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hiiii everyone ....Happy newyears to all of you 😃 May God bless you all with happiness 😃

My resolution ..actually I took this up in the middle of the year and I have been successful till date 😊
I have decided that I wouldn't throw any dust on roads and keep places around me clean as far as possible 😊 ....I am happy that I have been successful .Hope I would continue with it .....

New resolution is that I would save power and switch off lights whenever I get out of a room without forgetting...after all if you do good for environment and society we would be fine 😊
guriabutt thumbnail

Keep theaking🤣but hoping 4 the best😊

Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is by creating space of being, being an excellent doctor, being an ordinary mum with extraordinary patience with my daughter, being hopeful of my family joining me. To make my work and life more productive and peaceful.

Being
pratik053 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY NEW YEAR
TAKE CARE YOUR HEALTH AND SMILING ALWAYS

The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.

- G. K. Chesterton

For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.

- T. S. Eliot

Then sing, young hearts that are full of cheer,
With never a thought of sorrow;
The old goes out, but the glad young year
Comes merrily in tomorrow

- Emily Miller

Glory to God in highest heaven,
Who unto man His Son hath given;
While angels sing with tender mirth,
A glad new year to all the earth

- Martin Luther

Each age has deemed the new born year
The fittest time for festal cheer

- Walter Scott

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better man.

- Benjamin Franklin

This bright New Year is given to me to live each day with zest, to daily grow and try to be my highest and my best!

- William Arthur Ward
kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_A

😆😆 I guess if u all say soo. 😆

how humble😳🤣
ok i agree 😳🤣 u r popular but not as much as me😎🤣
my best frnd dint recognise me wen i called him frm my new number so u can guess how much i am loved😡🤣

-Ami- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So. I swear, I'm always trying to no procastinate too...but I know that will never happen .So far, it's not working because I've left off all that winter break homework that's due Monday and I'll be working my butt off tomorrow and Sunday on that. *sighh*
But, I swear, this year, I need to get people to run in circles with me. Grrr. Other's find it funny to taunt me by running in other shapes.. Grr. I think circles are more fun. =P
Ooo! And, shopping! Maybe cut down a little bit? *shakes head* I wonder if this one will actually succeed. *sigh*
But OMG! 2010 went by too fast. Like I swear, it was just the beginning of the year, and now, it's 2011. *sighh* And I'm already graduating this year. Wow. I'm looking forward to this year. =D *runs around in circles*
Oh yesh, before I forget, HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
happy new year 2 u all!!!!!!!!!!!