Bigg Bias for Ashmit PAtel

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Before leaving the house ,when Veena Malik was asked to save one contestant instead of nominating one or two housemates, it was pretty clear Bigg Boss wante him in the final 4. If otherwise Veena would've been asked to nominate housemates, this maha monday would've seen Dolly and Sameer teaming up to create misunderstandings against Ashmit, in order to get him nominated. But once he was deemed safe for the week[this has been 2nd time Ashmit escaped nominations, as Sara was also asked to name one contestant she'd save for another week].
It kinda made things easier for fakes Sameer and Shweta as they were pitted against one and only Dolly.
Its probably Dolly's last innings she should make the best of it and bash these fakes altogether.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

timedrifters thumbnail
I agree but it doesnt matter. Even if he is in the fianl the fact of the matter is people dont like him....if he is thinking of going into movies....he is not gna be accepted......and he will prob be the first one out in the final.
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Final mein 4 nahi 3 log hote hai........ so there is an elimination next mid week......Dont worry.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why do you wanna see bashings and all tht ? :-|

I hope Dolly goes silently without making much noise 😆
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want dolly to go this week
aksho thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail