Veena Malik opens up about Ashmit Patel

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Veena Mallik has entertained us as she romanced Ashmit Patel in Bigg Boss house for a long time. This entertainment unlimited came to a grinding halt as she got eliminated last week from the Bigg Boss house. She is elated that she managed to stay so long on an Indian reality show. She is happy that she made new friends especially someone like Ashmit Patel. Here is what she has to say…
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous Next

So how was the journey in Bigg Boss house?
It was great. I feel really great that I remained in an Indian Reality show for so long. And made so many good friends like Ashmit Patel.
Previous Next
Showing 2 of 7 images Previous Next

How did the friendship start between you and Ashmit?
My friendship with Ashmit started when I learnt that he has Thalassemia. I have worked for those patients, so I started interacting with him and realised he is a very good human being. Until and unless he is served food with lots of iron, his blood cells will not grow well. So, I was always giving him boiled vegetables and taking good care of him. I respect him a lot because he is the only man in the house who did not indulge in any fight with a woman. So I really respect him.
Previous Next
Showing 3 of 7 images Previous Next

Did you fall in love with anyone?
No, initially I liked Hrishant Goswami, he is a nice guy but later I realised he is not my cup of tea so we became good friends. Apart from him no one else.

What was the relationship that you had with Ashmit?
I admit I am very close to Ashmit, but we never crossed any boundaries in the house. I am still single; I am not in a relationship with him but he is a very close friend of me.

Previous Next
Showing 4 of 7 images Previous Next

But you enjoy flirting? And with whom you enjoy it the most?
(Laughs) yes I do but healthy flirting I never go beyond my limits. Like I did it with Ashmit and Hrishant. The funny thing was with Manoj ji as he use to sing for me.

Apart from Ashmit who remained close to you in the house?
Sara Khan was very close to me I felt she is still in her childhood though whatever she did to me was all in her childishness so I don't care and I have always maintained my relationship with her.

Previous Next
Showing 5 of 7 images Previous Next

Who according to you is a not real in the house?
I can't say who is not real because once you stay there for a while you start behaving like yourself on a daily basis. But when Dolly came back she was cool and calm and in the end she has shown what she truly is?

Who you think has a chance to win apart from Ashmit?
Apart from Ashmit I want Khali ji to win he seems to be a very real and has a great fan following over the world. And he never indulges himself in someone else's business so I believe he has a chance to win.

Previous Next
Showing 6 of 7 images Previous Next

How will you define your other co-mates?
I was good friends with Anchal Kaur she is sweet. Then Hrishant and Ashmit are dear to me. I have always treated Sara as a little sister. Sameer Soni, Shweta Tiwari, Manoj Tiwari, Khali ji I didn't interact with them much. Though they all where fun to be together and ofcourse I had a feeling that Seema ji will win but she didn't.
Previous Next
Showing 7 of 7 images Previous Next

After Bigg Boss are you planning a career in Bollywood?
I don't mind working in Bollywood. Though I have never thought of it but if I get a good role I will do it. I don't mind even doing an item number too. But my forte is comedy and romantic films.
Previous Next

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

That means she wont mind doing anything in bollywood..............