Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sirjee

<div></div>as far s i no u r a lady...soo do i...soo i dont think soo u have a prob wid a lady callin u dear...

I was joking and copying dollwa...sorry can't do emoticons from this phone otherwise it would have been an indication that I was only joking as I know u r a lady :)
Iamrani1 thumbnail
Sorry, this topic was not for Veena fans. Opps I thought she didn't have an y fans, but there are some people who like those kind of women. What can I say their are people out there who are far from being classy just like Veena.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

she iz help ful...she dont keep grudges...she hardly speaks on others character....n mostly she hardly play games...n dats true... she hardly complains....lyk many do...n never interfere in others busness...

hmm very right and she does not do all this because she does not have much time left after sleeping with ashmit in the blanket and then washing his underwears.
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This woman does'nt have any brain . She came out in a very disgraceful manner out of the house . Her cheap gestures never helped her . Even salamn was disgusted by her wrecked personality . She really needs some help .seems mentally deranged . so does her moron partner assmit .
Edited by Mehr-k - 13 years ago
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilm25

I am not a veena fan...didnt like her cheap antics in the bb house...but what is fact is fact...she looked good..the other two women did not.

Wasnt referring about character...although who's to know what the real behind the scenes character of rani and vidhya who do such bold and cheap scenes in their films..just because some women are shrewd and double faced enough to hide their dark sins and act like respectable women doesnt make them so...infact it makes them even more evil than veena who is straightforward enough to show what she is no two faces.....i was talking purley of looks and glamour...veena clearly made rani and vidya look small and plain...in a photo veena would look like a star and the other two women would look like fans or sidekicks

well put....👏
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akash08

hmm very right and she does not do all this because she does not have much time left after sleeping with ashmit in the blanket and then washing his underwears.

wat ever da reason iz...but in dat house when dere iz no entertainment package...u need to keep ur self bzy in sum thing or de other...soo many be she felt dats da best thing to do...to keep her self bzy...