Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah i m agree , it felt as sallu was not in mood to talk much with veena , ysterday veena looked damn pretty , .........
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

yeah i m agree , it felt as sallu was not in mood to talk much with veena , ysterday veena looked damn pretty , .........

salman behave rude...i wonder wat was da atmosphere when he gave akhir salam to dolly n manoj...
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I still want to know what are those????

🤣

Word Count: 0

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
salam khan ke chehre pe yeh bhi likha hua tha that

how much overacting is left to do ?
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
fst time , sallu did different steps , always used to do old . THANK u veena , atleast u made sallu learn some good steps while leaving ds bb...
sirjee thumbnail

fst time , sallu did different steps , always used to do old . THANK u veena , atleast u made sallu learn some good steps while leaving ds bb...

da way salman was dancin was lyk as if he remember sum of his shots...4 wich he as caught also...to kill animals in jungle...he was lyk doin nishna marro type step....hahahahahhah....
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

da way salman was dancin was lyk as if he remember sum of his shots...4 wich he as caught also...to kill animals in jungle...he was lyk doin nishna marro type step....hahahahahhah....

his dance steps irritate me always ..
sirjee thumbnail

his dance steps irritate me always ..

more den his dance steps...i hate da song select...on wich he performs...specially on his entry...
sirjee thumbnail
i remember one of his song was...HUM HAIN TUM OAR ATKE..hahahahah.....wat man...if u dont have any decent collect of songs..try dancin on sumone else no..but plz reham khaoo hum par...plz...i request salman n bb team...hahahahha
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So far salman has not behaved with anyone ,the way he behaved with drama queen..When he asked her about aashmit she said he is only my friend after doing so much natak inside the house with ashmit.Even he was shocked to hear that from her.He was helping all when they were putting the watch here he did not go near her.